🐈10 🐈

Yoongi POV

"YOOONGI!" I heard the familiar, annoying female voice. I wanted to hide somewhere but there wasn't any place and plus she was also a hybrid - unfortunately.

"Minji..." I grabbed my love's hand. "Please, help me."

She had an evil smirk on her lips and I thought she would throw me to the chick, punishing me for her jealousy. But she waited for the perfect moment to kiss me, in front of Hye. It sounds like a high school love story... but Hye always ignored Minji's existence and it was too much to handle.

The obsessed girl had a disgusted look on her face but luckily she turned and walked away.

"She's freaking annoying." Minji rolled her eyes. " I would grab her hair and..."

"Wow, the pregnancy hormones really are working in you."

"Shut up." She said and hit my arm playfully.

"Yoongi." Namjoon called me and I followed him into his office. I had a negative feeling.

"I'll be back soon, love."

As I walked in, Namjoon gestured me to sit down and uneasiness radiated from him.

"Yoongi. Do you know that bad people are searching for you?"

"I know."

Namjoon shook his head in disbelief.

"Minji doesn't know about anything, does she?"

"No. Not at all." I answered.

"You should have told her that you were actually saved from the farm you grew up in."

"Believe it or not, not really fun to talk about. Especially when she is..."

"When she's pregnant? God, Yoongi. You know how they go crazy. You had better tell her before she finds out because damn..."

"Alright, we will talk about. Am I free to go?"

"Sure. See you later."

When I saw Minji, she was busy talking with the hybrid kids. My heart melted. For the hundredth time.