OC's Information

In fairy tail

Name: Luna (no last name)

Age: 28, (real age: 800 years old)

Magic: elemental God slayer/dragon slayer, ex-quip, transformation magic, takeover magic, ice maker magic, flying magic (grow wings like happy but bigger)

Family: Sting Eucliffe (adopted brother), Natsu Dragneel (little brother), Zeref (big brother)

Appearance: straight waist-length white hair, ocean blue eyes, light pink lip, 168cm, slim.

Clothing: (like Erza clothes in the GMG but the color is baby blue and with white spandex short)

Like: singing, cloud watching, cooking, baking, sweets, her siblings, her friends, her guild, training, flowers, the sea, the forest, animals except dogs, children

Dislike: bad people.

Fear: Ghosts, anything that look spooky.

Backstory: she is the no.1 wizard Saint, the strongest wizard in all of Fiore. She is secretly the younger sister of the infamous black wizard himself, Zeref. She is the polar opposite of him. While Zeref always wanted to die and rid himself of this world, Luna wants to live until she knows that she can die with no regrets. She has always been love by other because of her kindness and her ability. While Zeref was hated by other because of his dark magic. She loves her brother no matter what he had turned out. Centuries ago, the two siblings were always together, along with their youngest sibling. They did everything together, they were inseparable, But then the older brother started to turn evil and did evil deeds. She tried to stop him, but she was always ignored. Even though her brother did evil deeds, she still love him. But one day, Zeref had enough of his sister. He arranged a battle between him and Luna on the night of the new moon. That was the battle of the centuries.  They fought and fought. Lands fell apart. The sky and ocean cried. People were killed by the cries. All of that was ignored though.

In the end, Luna won. Claiming victory on her evil-minded brother, but that wasn't the end of the Dark Mage. He swore to, one day, kill her and shroud the world in darkness. He fled the battlefield and disappear. She was sadden by this. But she had to be prepared. She doesn't know when he might come back. And from then on, she become the unknown protector of the earth.