The Simplest is the Sweetest

''Louis

We went back to the apartment at 1 in the morning. We stayed at the park until midnight, hugging each other due to the cold breeze. Then we went to a fastfood chain, since we're very hungry and it was the only nearby place with food that is still open. We're both exhausted so after a quick 'goodnight', we quickly went to our bedroom to rest.

Before I slept, I looked at the list again. I crossed out number one, and read the second one, the next one to do:

                         2. Do a thing for him that no one did yet.

This one is hard. I have to think of some creative ideas. Maybe Liam can help me with this. But for now, I'm going to have a good sleep.

''Harry

I've cleared the situation up with Louis while we were eating, the one at the park and saying we were dating. Fortunately, he understood. He knew it was all a joke. But when he said that, something inside me felt disappointed. Is it because he didn't take it seriously? Personally, I thought that he'll be surprised of what I did and take it seriously. But he didn't, but why would he be disappointed? We are best friends after all, and we're really close so this can really be expected and understood as a joke. I don't know why it bothered me so much. Or maybe it's because that the woman might spread a gossip about us? After what Caroline did, I've become more cautious about the things I do in public. But I doubt that the woman will leak it to the media, since she obviously doesn't know who we are.  

I've been feeling weird all this afternoon. When I held Lou's hand, it was completely impulsive; I had no idea what I just did there. And because of that simple gesture, my stomach began to have butterflies inside them. For the long hours we cuddled at the park, I was surprised he didn't notice how nervous I was, even though I tried to act relax and comfortable. Well, I was comfortable in touching him and cuddling, but the whole sense of us being alone there in a cold, breezy night, just watching the stars twinkle, made me uncomfortable. The reason? I have no idea.

''Louis

I woke up really early the next morning. I showered quickly and ate some cereal and got dressed. I'm going to Liam's today to talk about the next step. I peeked at Harry's room and saw him still sleeping. So I wrote a note saying where I'll be if ever he'll need me and put it on the kitchen counter. Then I texted Liam that I'll be coming over at his place.

After 5 minutes, I'm in Liam's flat, with a still half-asleep Liam. I was too excited for this that I came here too early. Yes, the contract suddenly interested me. I started it already, and I'm determined to finish it.

After a few minutes, Liam was fully awake and we were on the living room, just chilln'. So I filled him in about what happened at the park, and how I've accomplished the first rule. He was completely elated to hear that. Next, we thought of things I could possibly do. "How about I give him a jewellery of some kind?" I suggested. He gave me a look as if to say, Be serious. Apparently, giving someone flowers, or chocolates or even a letter is so common. But who am I to know? I've never done something so special so I really have no idea of what to do to him.

Liam thought I should draw Harry and have it framed then give it to him. But given that I suck at drawing, that's clearly not an option. "How about serenading him?" I suggested again. "Maybe. If we can't think of anything else."

''Harry

I woke up at 11 in the morning, and noticed that the house was awfully quiet. I thought Louis was still asleep so I took a shower first then ate. I saw a note on the counter that said he'll be in Liam's. It's really quiet and I'm not really used to it so I invited Zayn and Niall over.

After a few minutes they arrived, Zayn holding a mirror in one hand and a brush on the other, Niall following him inside eating a burger. "Vas Happenin?", Zayn asks. I laughed and said, "Well, Louis is at Liam's so I thought maybe we guys should do something." "Let's go just watch some reruns. Louis might be here soon then we can invite Liam and do something together,” Niall said, turning the TV on. "That's a plan," I agreed.

''Louis

"Buy him clothes?" "No. Buy him a book?" "No. Take him to a fancy dinner?" "No. Take him to a carnival?" We've spent hours thinking of something that I can do to Harry. Finally, we gave up. We have no good ideas at the moment. For the meantime, I invite Liam to my house. He agreed and said, "Don't worry Lou. We'll think of something good."

We arrived at my house and saw Harry, Zayn and Niall watching the TV and chatting. "Hiyaa!", I greet. They all greeted us back and Niall said, "Told you guys so!" "Told you guys what so?", Liam asks. "Niall said you guys will be here soon, and we waited for a few hours before you two show up.", Zayn explains. "Okay, let's do something now!", Niall exclaims. Boy, is he hyper today.

We decided to play Spin The Bottle, since we haven't played that for a while. Harry starts the game and spins the bottle. It lands on Niall and he asks, "Truth or Dare?" Niall said "Dare!" enthusiastically. "Fine Niall. I dare you to kiss Liam on the lips for 30 seconds." I saw Liam blush and Niall stare at Harry, wide-eyed. "What?!" "What's the problem with that Ni? It's not like you'll snog him or anything. Unless you have feelings.", I told him. Zayn and Harry chuckled, and Liam's cheeks are so pink, like a schoolgirl that saw her crush. "Fine." They kissed for 30 seconds and now Niall spun the bottle. It landed on me. Oh, should I be worried? Niall grinned cheekily and simply stated, "7 minutes in heaven with Harry. In that closet." He points the closet nearby. "What?!" "Oh it's just 7 minutes in heaven with Harry. Unless you're scared. Maybe you've got feelings,” Liam piped in. I groaned and looked at Harry. He just nodded so I said, "Fine." I grabbed Harry by the hand and we went inside the closet, the rest of the lads following us. We went inside and I said, "So." He didn't reply, but he just smiled. "Why are you smiling Haz?" "I've never done this before." "What?" "I've never played 7 minutes in heaven." "Seriously?" "Seriously." And after that, again, for the second time, we're kissing again.

-----

Hiyaaa! :) It's 12:30 in the morning here, and I'm really hungry, so this is what I've done. What d'ya think? :D

4 Votes again for the next upload! :)

Live and love. x