Vacation Overload

''Louis

We're finally back home. Niall and Liam picked us up, they didn't ask Zayn to come, he's in a bad mood, they explain.

We stop at Nando's on the way home. We're all starving again, especially Niall. I'm really excited to share what I did this weekend. I've done four things that were on the list this weekend, and I gotta admit, I'm pretty proud of it.

We went to Liam's first, since I want to see Zayn, and Niall is picking up his things. "Zayn, we're here!", I scream. No answer. "Zayn?", I scream again. "Maybe he's sleeping. I'll go check him.", Liam says. As Liam went upstairs, the rest of us went to the living room and watched some show available at the moment.

''Liam

I knock. "Zayn?" No answer. I shrugged and carefully opened the door. I peeked inside and saw no one so I fully opened the door, and there's no sign of Zayn. I feel there's something wrong. The room is too clean, I think. Literally. I open the closet and found it empty. I open the top drawer of the bedside table and the only things that are in there were the things that I had put, in case a guest comes by. I close it and open the bottom drawer and saw a picture frame on its back. I took it out and turned it around, and realized it was a photo of me and Zayn back when we were in X Factor. I put it back and looked around. The bed is made, the window is closed. I looked at the table and saw a piece of paper. I looked at it and instantly I recognized Zayn's handwriting. Dear Liam, it said.

I closed the door first and leaned on it. Slowly, I read the letter, tear drops escaping my eyes every second. And as I progress through the letter, my body became weak. I can't take it anymore, so I let myself slide down and sat on the floor, my back leaning on the door. I broke down into sobs, one hand on my mouth to keep myself from making any loud noise, one hand clutching the letter tightly. I continued reading it, and it becomes more and more difficult, since my vision became blurry due to the tears.

After I finished it, I close my eyes and let the tears freely fall down. I can't believe this is still reality. I pinch myself to make sure, and it is, and normally I would yelp in pain, but right now, pinching myself can't be compared to the pain I'm feeling right now. How can I be so selfish? Why didn't I realize it before? How did I not know it before? Questions and thoughts keep running on my mind, all blaming myself, which adds to the pain I'm feeling. How will I even face the rest of the lads if they find out Zayn left because of me? I feel nothing but useless, selfish, and simply, bad. If One Direction won't play anymore, it's all because of me. Four lives are ruined because of my selfish attitude.

Well, there's only one thing to do, one thing to make things right. I stand up again, and went downstairs. I took a deep breath before I went to the living room. "Liam! What's wrong?", Harry asks. "Zayn. He's gone. And now that I think of it, his car isn't out there.", I whisper, my voice hoarse. "What?", they asked in unison. I handed the letter to them.

They finished the letter quickly, tears streaming down their faces. I looked at their expressions, and t was nothing but sadness, confusion and disappointment. But no disgust. "Guys, aren't you mad at me or anything?", I ask. It seems unbelievable. Niall replies, "Why would we? You have no idea about this, so there's no point in blaming you, or me, or anyone else." "That's good to know.", I reespond. "You... you like me?", Louis then asks. Shit, I forgot that Zayn mentioned that in the letter. "Uh..." "Aw, Lili fancies Loulou!", Harry exclaims. "Yeah, that was befo-" "But didn't Zayn also said that Liam also fancies Niall?", Louis asks. Shoot. Niall's face instantly went red, and I can feel that my cheeks became red, too. "Can we forget about that? What will we do first?", I say, quickly changing the subject. "We can go to his house in Bradford.", Niall suggested. "Great. We'll just pack, Ni. How 'bout you two? Do you need to go to your flat for some clothes?", I ask Louis and Harry. "Nah, we went to a laundry place before we headed bacl here." Harry replies. "Okay, Ni and I will pack. Outside in ten."

''Zayn

I went to my house in Bradford, to let my folks that I'll be going in vacation alone for a while. They didn't ask anything about it, so I guess they're okay with it. After an hour of chat, I go to the airport and present all the documents needed and get a ticket to leave the country. And as far as I can see, there are no paps anywhere. Good.

I board the plane after 30 minutes of waiting. Man, let's just hope for the best.

''Niall

We all fall asleep in the car on the way to Bradford. It was a rather long drive, and we're a little tired, so sleeping is the best option. And of course, no one feels like playing or having fun in the van, especially with Zayn not around.

After a few hours, the driver wakes us up and announces that we're now in our destination. We stretch for a while, then we all go outside the van. Liam goes first, and we all follow him. He knocks on the door, and Zayn's mum answers. "Hello dears. Would you like to come in?" "Uh, maybe not now Mrs. Malik, we're kinda in a hurry. Do you happen to know where Zayn is at the moment?", Liam replies. "Well, he left here a few hours ago, saying he'll leave the country and have a vacation. Did he not tell you about that?" "We're aware that he left, but we don't know where. And we would like to surprise him.", Louis replies. "Ah. Well, right now, he's in a plane going to France."

-----

Sucky chap, maybe. :) Yayaya. :D

5 votes. :))

lalalala~ xx