Moment of Truth

''Harry

Since I slept early last night, I woke up at 8:30 in the morning. I sat up and looked at Louis, who's still sleeping soundly beside me. I thought he would be awake before I do, but I guess I was wrong. Careful not to wake him up, I got my phone and headphone, slowly removed the blanket on me and wrapped them on Louis, if ever he's cold. I wear my jacket that was near the tent's opening, and head ouside.

The sky is clear with a hint of the sun. I sit on a rock not far from the tent and unlocked the phone, putting on the headphones. I'll make this time useful, since not always I have time alone. I need to think about some stuff. I'm in such confusion right now.

I scroll down my song list, and found a really good one, which I hope can make me realize what I really feel,

 -

For all the times I felt cheated

I complained, you know how I love to complain

For all the wrongs I repeated

Though I was to blame, I still cursed that rain

-

Well, it wasn't me that felt cheated, in fact, it was me who cheated. And Louis didn't judge me, despite of what I've said to him. He was always there, ever since before Kat left me, until now. He's a really great guy. And even though I was already offending him when Caroline spread that rumor, he didn't even tried to hurt me, instead he loved me. Or so I think he loved me. 

-

I didn't have a prayer, didn't have a clue

And then out of the blue

God gave me you to show me what's real

There's more to life than just how I feel

-

He's just so fantastic. He made me feel loved again, especially at the time I thought I wouldn't feel it anymore. He made me move on from Kat, not those girls. It hurts to say that I've already moved on, but I can't stay like this forever. She's in the past, and Louis is my present, I think. And hopefully, my future, too.

-

And all that I’m worth is right before my eyes

And all that I live for, though I didn't know why

Now I do, 'cos God gave me you

 -

I ain't even going to lie, I thought of committing suicide. I'm just glad I didn't. I'm glad he made feel alive again.

-

For all the times I wore my self-pity

Like a favourite shirt, all wrapped up in that hurt

For every glass I saw, I saw half empty

Now it overflows like a river through my soul

-

He made me positive again. He made me whole again when I thought I wouldn't be again. He made me who I was before, the Harry everyone knew, the Harry months ago that I thought will never come back.