The Search Continues

''Louis

Looking around the forest, Harry in my arms, I cautiously asked, "Haz, when can we tell everybody we're dating?" He shifts a little and I can feel his eyes on me. It was obvious that he didn't expect the question at all, especially coming from me. "I don't know. I have never even thought of that." I feel disappointed, but I don't show it. "Well, now I've told you, when do you think are we going to tell the rest of the world about us?" He thinks about it for a while, putting his hand on his chin that makes it look like he's thinking deeply. "Soon, I guess. When all is ready," he answers. I nod, agreeing with his answer.

A few peaceful minutes passed by, until he tells me, "Runaway with me." I was startled with his proposal, not seeing it come my way. "What?", I ask him while I push him away, but just a little, still doubtful if he actually said that. He turns to face me, holds my hand, and repeats sincerely, "Runaway with me." I laugh uneasily, and jokingly tells him,"Haz... Stop playing games now, you." He lets go of my hand, and looks directly in my eye. I can see he's hurt, his eyes can speak for that. His happy bright green eyes became dull, and it looks like tears are about to fall. "You... You don't trust me?", he asks weakly. I quickly regretted telling that to him, and defendingly I answer, "No snuggleboo, it's not that. I just didn't think you were serious, that's all." "Why would you think I wasn't serious? Is it because I don't seem to be the person that will do such thing?" 'A bit,' I thought. "No. Y'know what, let's just forget it." "What?" I stand up, brushing the dirt off my clothes. "Let's forget about it. C'mon, let's find our way out of here."

He didn't move. He didn't stand up. "Stop being subborn, Haz. "Are you coming with me or not?", I ask him impatiently. "You don't trust... me?", he asked again. I sigh. He's not going to let this go. "I trust you, Haz. I thought you were joking, okay? So are you coming with me or not?" He stands up and brushes the dirt off his clothes, too. I felt happy because he's coming with me, and management won't get in our way. "No, I'm not," he tells me. All the happiness I felt at that moment were suddenly gone. I stared at him unbelievingly, "What? Why do you mean?" "Sorry Lou, I thought you're only joking," he tells me weakly and a bit proud, proud of himself that he found a way to turn the whole situation to his power. And with that, he turned around and start walking, leaving me dumbfound and lost in the middle of a forest.

''Zayn

"So... How far is the forest from here?", I ask the girls. "Not that far. We'll be there in about half an hour," Kat answers. "Half an hour?!", Niall asks unbelievengly. Eleanor nods. "You won't notice it's half an hour, I promise." "I wish," Niall murmurs. I heard it and shot him a look and he responded with a simple shrug and an innocent smile.

I walk beside Sandrene. "So, had a good time in France?", I ask her, trying to start a conversation. "It was fine. A bit different from England, of course." "Which one do you like better?" She ponders about it for a moment.

"I'd have to say England, of course. Nothing's more beautiful and comfortable than home." I nod. "True. I actually miss home, my family." "Touring must be hard." "It really is."

We walk in silence for a moment, thinking about things - home, family, friends and everything happening to us. It's quite different from other teenagers, but it feels good. Doing what I love most and having fun at it. It's a dream.

"We're almost there!", Niall yells, interrupting my thoughts. He's right, I can see the tall trees from where we are. We walk for 5 minutes more then we reached the forest. "Stay close everybody, and keep your eyes and ears open. Now, let's go," Liam says, stepping inside the dark forest.

''Harry

Here am I again, where it all started - alone and lost. I should've never fought Louis, I was just overacting. I hate it, this should't be happening right now. We're supposed to be together, laughing and having fun. But no, I just have to ruin it.

We separated ways an hour ago, but I'm getting crazier than ever. It's like I have to see him again, hold him, and talk to him... I don't know what's happening to me, but I definitely need to see him soon, or else I might do something insane.

I look around, like the first time I got lost here. What direction should I go? It's going to be dark again soon, and I'm really starving. It's almost 20 hours ago since I last ate anything, and being with Louis earlier this day made it all go away. Now I'm sad and depressed and lost and if I don't get out of this forest soon, I'm sure I'll get frustrated then I'll get crazy and I know it's not a pretty sight.

I decided to go to the right. It's just a wild guess, and I'd like to stay postive and hope for the best on the path I chose.

''Niall

"What time is it? I'm getting tired," Kat tells us. "It's about 2 in the afternoon," I answer. "Do you girls know how to get out of the forest? We might get lost here too," Liam reminds us. "We all do," Eleanor replies, "But I suggest we stay here overnight since we've come a long way and we'll be tired sooner or later." We all agree on that. It's too much effort if we go back to our cabins just to get some rest.

We were walking, looking for Louis, when we heard someone scream not that far from us. It looks like the person was hurt, and we all looked at each other. "Does that sound like Louis?", I ask. Liam shakes his head, explaining, "The voice was too deep. But I think we should still help the poor person. Who wants to come with me? Half will keep looking for Louis, and half will be with me." "I'll go with you, snuggles," I say. "Alright, Nini's with me. Who else?" "I'll go with you," Kat tells us. "So Zayn, Sandrene, and El, you keep looking for Lou, okay? We'll be going," I clarify. They all nod, and then we part ways.

-----

HIYAAAAA! Really sorry for the long 3 weeks with no update, and really sorry again if this is too short. :( There's always something, like Chemistry quizzes or the laptop's screen needs to be fixed... But here it is!

Also, massive thank you to everyone who voted for the story in 1D Summer Awards, I really appreciate it! :D

Erm, 20 votes for this chap again, :>

And now, I have to start another story, this time for my English class, so I dunno, wish me luck? :{D

Oh, did anybody catch AYITM in Nick? LOL they left out Liam in his briefs but naked Harry was shown. It was really hilarious, and by the way, let's all welcome the new 1st graders in the fandom world!

Will Grayson xx