Bonjour Mademoiselle

''Zayn

I'm relieved that when I arrived at France, there were no paps anywhere. Maybe they don't know, and even though I love our fans, I'm having a new life. And they're not in it.

I quickly check in a nearby hotel. The room is nice and pretty cheap. I'm tired, in a way, so as soon as I enter my room, I threw the bag away and got under the covers, and took a nap.

''Louis

After hearing that Zayn went to France, we quickly thanked his mum and rushed back to the car, telling the driver to go to the nearest airport. Adrenaline rushed in our bodies, we won't let Zayn leave us that easily. And thanks to sensible Liam, he told us  to bring our documents with us, if ever he left the country. Even though we didn't use it when we went to vacation, Harry and I brought it, so we didn't have to go back to our flat. 

It was already evening when we get to the airport. We quickly grabbed our bags and rushed to the counter. We brought our tickets, and luckily, there was an airplane that was leaving in five minutes, and it has five more seats available. 

We rushed through the airport and boarded the plane. Once I sat down, I felt relieved that we'll see Zayn soon, and kinda worried. How will Zayn treat us once he see us? We haven't really thought about it.

The flight's long, and we need to relax, this day had so much chaos going on. We all slept for a while. I woke up first, and since I can access to the internet, I decided to open my Twitter. Surprisingly, I didn't see any tweets asking where we are, or why are we missing. I guess this fandom's stalking skills aren't that good. 

Harry starts to stir. I stare at him for a moment. His beautiful curly locks, just hanging loosely from his head. I imagine his green eyes staring at me, and his lips forms into a smile. Wait... he IS staring at me, and he IS smiling. "Like what you're seeing Boo?" I feel myself blush. "What? I'm not staring at you.", I reply definsively. "No need to be shy Lou." "Fine, I was." His smile turns into a cheeky grin. "Be happy all you want. But I do know you stared at me while I was sleeping a few hours ago, while you were fooling around with Niall." Instantly his grin disappears, replaced with shock, and I smile to myself.

''Zayn

I woke up really early in the next morning, feeling energized. I checked my phone, and to my surprise, there were no text messages or calls from the lads. That proves that I'm really unimportant to them, and I didn't make a big mistake.

I took a quick shower and made myself look presentable. I wore jeans, a plain white tshirt, a beanie, and sunglasses. I ate free breakfast at the hotel then headed outside. It was a sunny day, but the sun is not hot enough to make me uncomfortable.

I went to a mall nearby that opens really early. There were already a few shoppers inside.I went store-to-store, buying things that I didn't bring going here. I was shopping in the 5th store when I accidentally bumped into a woman, causing her to fall. She has black-brown medium-length wavy hair, about 5'6 in height, and unbelievably gorgeous. "Oh, I'm so so sorry.", I apologized quickly, helping her up. "Oh no, it's okay. I didn't die, right?" I smile at her response. She looked at me with her black innocent eyes, that probably says she doesn't know me. She smiles and introduces herself. "I'm Sandrene.", she says, with an English accent. "Zayn. Are you from here?" "Nah, I'm from the UK. Say, you look really familiar. Do I know you from somewhere?", she asks. "Hmm. One Direction?" "O yeah! You're one of the guys there.", she exclaims. "Yeah, I guess I was." "Oh, what happened? No, don't tell me. I didn't mean to pry, and I'm sorry if I didn't recognize you right away, I'm not really a fan of music." "It's nothing. And well, I kinda left the band recently. There were some... complications.", I reply. "That's sad to hear. But don't worry, I'm not going to talk about them, or fangirl right in the middle of the store." "Well, thank you. By the way, do you want to grab a cup of tea?" She grins and replies, "Sure."

''Harry

We finally arrived at France. There were no paps around, which was good, since Paul isn't here to control it all.

We check in to the nearest hotel, which is surprisingly cheap. When we went to our room, the first thing we do is wash up, of course. we took turns in taking a shower, and when we were all ready, it was already lunch time and we were starving. We hit the nearby mall and ate there. After eating, we went to Starbucks. Lou and I ordered donuts and latte, Liam and Niall ordered a piece of cake and frappucino. While we ate, there was a couple just tables from me that seemed to have drawn my attention so much. There's something familiar with the guy, but I can't see his face since his back is to my direction. "Haz... Are you listening?", Lou whispers beside me. "Uh-huh.", I mumble. Lou looks at the direction that I'm looking, and he gasps. "Isn't that-", Lou begins to ask. "Yup. It's him. It's definitely him." "Who?", Liam and Niall asks in unison. I stand up, my eyes never leaving their table. "C'mon." Louis is beside me, Liam and Niall behind, obviously confused. Louis pats the guy on the shoulder and says, "You. What the heck do you think you're doing here?" He turns around and instantly, our suspicions have been confirmed. "Oh, it's you lads. Umm. hi."

-----

Yeah, hi. :] If this is a crappy chap and too low-profile, real sorry, but I have to do this in such a hurry. XD

5 votes.  :D

Oh yeah. In about two weeks, I won't be able to update everyday, though I will still try my best to do it. School's starting, and I kinda have to focus too. But don't worry, I'll try my best to find time to upload. :)) I can still update regularly for the first week, I think, but after that, I'm not sure, since teachers give quizzes that early. 

Love and luck. xx