Feelings Complicated

''Liam

Is it my imagination or is Niall trying to ignore me? He's been acting weird lately, and I asked Zayn about it, but he said he doesn't notice anything new. I guess we're that close that I can see through him.

So I decided to go to his room and talk to him. I knocked once, twice, but no one answered. I opened the door slightly and peeked inside, and I saw Niall on his bed, headphones on, his iPod beside him, staring outside the window, lost in his own little world.

I locked the door beside me, and he still didn't notice me. I sat down beside him, and he jumped out of surprise. He looked at me curiously, turned his headphones off and removed it from his head and put it beside him. "Liam. What are you doing here?", he asked, pressing various buttons on his iPod. "Um, I have to ask you something." He looked at me again, with those bright blue eyes staring back at me. "Yeah?" "This might sound crazy, but are you trying to ignore me?" He looked away, and pretended to look at something in his iPod. "Oh wow, look at the time. I need to eat again. How about you Liam?" He mumbled, standing up from the bed and walking towards the door. But I rushed to the door and stood in front of Niall, blocking the door. "Niall. Answer. Me. Now." He turned around and took a deep breath. "Maybe. Yes. I guess. I don't know!" I waited for him to say more, but he didn't. He just stood there, staring at the floor. I hugged him from behind, and put my head beside his. "Why?", I whispered. "I don't know. I'm not sure.", he whispered back. I turned him around and he looked at me, little tears dropping from his eyes. "Sshh. Don't cry.", I told him softly, wiping his tears. He just nodded and hugged me, saying, "I just need some time, you know." "Yeah. I know."

''Louis

Harry went to sleep hours ago, and up until now, I'm still wide awake, outside our tent, admiring the stars, remembering the 'date' we had at the park.

I just can't sleep. I don't even know why, and I don't even want to think why. I'm stressed lately. This list thing is really complicated. even if sometimes the simplest things are the ones that can actually make this work. I need to think out of the box for this, and that's a lot of work. But what I really need to do right now is to sleep. I yawned, and looked at the time on my phone. It read 12:47 AM. To be honest, I think it's still early, but walking all day is tiring, and we have to walk again tomorrow, so that means we have to wake up early and have a lot of energy.

It's late enough, so I went inside the tent. Harry is sound asleep, he didn't realize I was still up by this time. I lay down and stared at the ceiling of the tent for a few moments. Out of nowhere, I sang,

-

Will you won't you, be the one I always know

When I'm losing my control, the city spins around

You're the only one who knows, you slow it down

Oh, oh

Be my baby

-

I hugged Harry and whispered Good Night, then dozed off to sleep.