One More Stolen Relic

April's POV

I lay on my back and closed my eyes. Trying to get to sleep lately was impossible, I missed him, I missed Loki. I needed a break from being a warrior of Asgard, it was difficult I was always scared of losing one of my friends. But now im just a teacher, helping kids control there mutations.

There was a quiet knock on my door,

"Yes?" I said wearily, it was late and most of the kids would be asleep by now. The door opened, and there stood Logan.

"Hi how are you?" he asked. I rolled my eyes in anger, he had a huge crush on me. But I just want to be friends with him.

"I'm fine..."

"No your not!" he said firmly.

"I know you miss him, but he's not coming back." Logan told me. Tears building up in my eyes,

"Why would you say that!"

Loki's POV

Walking down the rainbow road I reached the Bifrost. Heimdall was stood just out side of the bronze dome.

"What brings you here Loki?" He asked me.

"Oh, I think you already know why."

"She's fine Loki. She misses you and waits your return." Heimdall said proud of his gift of seeing everyone in the Nine Realms. I looked over the edge of the Bifrost and smiled, shes safe and thats good.

"Loki!" Heimdall called urgently, I looked at him. He put his hand on my chest and pushed me back.

"You can sense the Frost Giants and so can I now."

"Where is this going to." I said cautiously.

"They are getting ready to leave Jotunheim." He told me getting his sword ready just in case they were coming to Asgard. A few moments went by,

"Heimdall where are they?" I asked worried. He expression on his face was blank.

"TELL ME!" I yelled in anger.

"My Prince, they have gone to Earth."

April's POV

"He will come back for me!" I told Logan firmly trying to sound positive.

My bedroom door was pushed open further to reveal Xavier getting pushed by Jean.

"April, someones here to see you." I looked at Charles, then at Logan.

"Logan leave her." Xavier told him, he glared at me and did what he was told. The door was quietly shut behind him. Pulling my covers off I climbed out of bed. I walked over to my wardrobe and swung open both doors. I looked at my warriors armor, should I really, I thought to my self. I smiled and realised I couldn't just wait for Loki or anyone from Asgard to come.

I pulled my dark blue leather shorts up my legs, squeezed my feet into my long leather boots and put my well armoured bikini-like top on. This left most of my stomach showing, but silver curls of metal covered me. Finally I clipped my black cape in place and attached my dagger.

I headed down to Xavier's office, I knocked on the door and peered in. A tall dark man stood in the centre of the room dressed in black leather.

"You said there was someone here for me?" I asked trying to hold back a yawn. The bald man spun round, to reveal an eye patch on his left eye.

"Hello April. Im Director Nick Fury from SHIELD." He told me with a little grin.

"Yeah I know. One of my friends is part of your Avengers initiative." Fury looked at me surprised and shocked.

"How do you know and who told you?" He asked beginning to shout.

"Thor."

1 hour later.

As I climbed out of the jet, Fury held his hand out for support I ignored it. Four men and a red haired woman were stood awaiting my presence.

"A new recruit?" One of the men said. He wore a black t-shirt and denim blue jeans. There was also strange circular light coming form the middle of his chest.

"Yeah, and she apparently knows Thor!" he said sarcastically, walking away. Another of the men stepped forward, he wore a smart suit without the tie and blazer. Taking his glasses off he held out his hand.

"Banner, Bruce Banner." I took his hand and shook it firmly.

"April Jones." I told him with a smile.

"This is Tony Stark," he said pointing to the man with the glowing chest,

"Clint Barton" he gestured to the blonde man with army boots and a bag of shooting arrows.

"And this is Natasha Romanoff."

"Finally another woman, Fury has changed his tune." Natasha joked.

"Come on I will show you around." she offered. I nodded and followed her in side.

Loki's POV

"THOR!" I shouted pushing open the palace doors.

"What is it brother?" he asked with concern.

"Frost Giants! They are heading for Earth!" Thor was speechless for a second,

"Come on brother were going to Earth! Tell Father!" I ran to the throne room as fast as I could.

"Father, my brother and I are going to Earth!" My Fathers face dropped.

"I thought I told you two that you cant go back there!" he said with a sense of anger in his voice.

"BUT THE FROST GIANTS ARE HEADING TO EARTH WE HAVE TO STOP THEM!" I yelled frustratedly. He took a deep breath.

"OK go, stay safe!" I nodded then ran and ran across to the Bifrost to meet my brother Thor.

April's POV

"These are our threat." Fury told us, playing a video clip of the monsters I knew to well.

"Frost Giants." said a familiar voice from behind. We all spun around to see Thor, he stood holding his hammer looking tall and mighty.

"Thor, you've came to help?" Natasha asked.

"Yes, I have and I have brought my brother to help." Everyone look at him, scared, shocked and angry. Accept me, my face lit up.

"He is waiting outside, but trust me my fellow Avengers he's changed." Thor told them trying to reassure them.

"OK." Fury said calmly. Thor then suddenly noticed me.

"Sparkie, what are you doing here?" He asked

"Well Fury took me here earlier." I said uncomfortably, I was worried about Loki stood out there on his own. I looked at Thor he nodded and I headed for the door.

Loki's POV

"Wait here my brother." Thor told me knowing the Avengers would only freak if they saw me.

"Its not like I'm going to go anywhere." I told him rolling my eyes. Soldiers dressed in black were heading down the corridor, they looked at me in horror. I let a breath out and angrily kicked the wall,

why won't they accept I'm good, I've changed!

The door that Thor had entered swung open. I glanced up to see who it was. In shock I stood up and made my self look presentable.

"April!" I said with tears in my eyes.

April's POV

I rushed out of the room and stopped in the corridor, to see him. I smiled trying to hold back a flood of tears.

"April!" he said happily. I flung my self on him and wrapped my arms around his neck, while he put his hands on my waist pulling me closer to him.

"I missed you so much." I whispered into his ear. He put his soft lips gently on top of mine and kissed me passionately.

"Me too, never leave me again." he said separating the first kiss we have had since, what seemed like forever.

"Ehhhemm" Said a womans voice from behind.