Chapter 6

April's POV

"NO!" I shouted as I stepped between them, my hands on their chests holding them both back. Logan lowered his fist and took a step back. But Loki still had his septor in the air and his body edging forward, aching my wrist. Logan rolled his eyes and decided to leave. Loki relaxed and I glared at him with my hands on my hips.

"Care to explain what that was for?" I said annoyed.

"Do you love him too?" Loki asked concerned. My mouth dropped, anger now filling me.

"WHAT! Loki you're the only person that I truly love!" I say stepping forward and putting my hand on his cheek. Loki grabbed my waist and pulled me onto him, our bodies now pressed together. Loki pulled my chin up and leaned in for a kiss...

"April," Thor interrupted, mine and Loki's lips where only millimeters away.

"Cant you see im busy Thor?" I told him, still gazing into Loki's bright, emerald green eyes. Loki pushed me off him, and said,

"It seems my brother has something more important to show you."

"This is Jane Foster," Thor continued,

"my love." I raised an eyebrow was this really more important? I ask my self.

"Yeah, hi I'm April. Nice to meet you." I say not really interested in her but more about Loki. He was like a drug, which when your hooked you keep wanting more.

Loki's POV

I glared at Thor telling him to leave. And he did. That was a first. looking back at April I smiled brightly.

"So where were we?" I ask her with a smirk as I leaned in again to retrieve our last moment together.

"Mr Mischief!" I herd someone call but I ignored it.

"Reindeer games!" the same voice called again. I let go of April and turned around.

"God dam it Stark! What the bloody hell do you want!" I snarled and glared at him.

"Nothing, just wondering if you where having fun." Stark chuckles.

"Tony leave him alone." Mr America, Steve told him. I decided to go and teach Mr Stark a lesson.