Chapter 4

Loki's POV

'BEEEEP BEEEEEP!' The noise echoed through out the helicarier, there was panic and hurrying through the corridors. I decided to go and see what was happening. I reached the huge main console room, April, Thor and the Avengers were already there waiting to see what the noise was.

"Another civilian has recorded a video of these Frost Giants." Fury told everyone, he pressed a button on a keyboard and a large screen came up. All the Agents and employees stopped what they where doing and look at the screen. I went to sit down on a chair around the oval table. Fury pressed another button and the video played.

April's POV

Out the corner of my eye I saw Loki enter and take a seat. I looked back to the video to see the first out break of war, by Thorn, in New York.Fury paused the video and everyone looked at one another in shock and horror. The destruction is massive their is piles of dead bodies all over the streets, building crumbled to the ground and armed forced wasting there lives.

"You go there in two hours, so team get ready for the fight!" Fury orders and the Avengers leave the main console room to get ready.

Loki's POV

Everyone leaves the room and I see April walking over to me. She smiles and says,

"Come on lets go to the training arena." I grab hold of her hand and she leads me to a large open room. It has target and dummies set up already, all I need now is my armor and septor.