Chapter 7

April's POV

I watched as Loki stormed over to Tony.

Oh no!

I follow Loki staying close behind, he stood in front of Tony and quickly raised his arm to hit him. I grabbed hold of his arm and Steve stepped in, holding his fist back. Steve shook his head at him.

"Loki don't." he told him.

"He's not worth it." I whispered in his ear. Loki shrugs and takes his arm back.

"April, come." Loki says leading me away from the training room. Just as we reached the door he stopped.

"I don't like them people," Loki told me.

"But im only here to prove to you and everyone back home I am good now."

"I know Loki." I sighed and gave him a hug. Suddenly we were interrupted as the training room door swing open.

"Listen up everyone!" I herd Furys voice call.

Loki's POV

I rolled my eyes, here we go again, what does he want this time...

"April is going to tell us everything she knows about her sister, her weaknesses included." Fury said giving April a nod.

I cant believe that April would just go through with this!

"We need to know how to take her down."

I looked down at April she smiled at me and followed Fury and the Avengers out of the door.

I guess I will ave to go too, then.

I sighed and walked out, following them to the control room.