Chapter 5

April's POV

I walked into the large room, with Loki stood behind me, expecting to see either Natasha or Clint kicking dummies and shooting arrows, but to my surprise I see Logan. Why is he here? He's not part of the Avengers. Logan glanced at me and smiled but continued to show off I raised an eyebrow, he looked baked over to me and was suddenly knocked over by Natasha.

"Never take your eyes off your opponent." she told Logan with a smile on her face. Logan rolled his eyes at Natasha's comment and strolled on over towards me.

"Logan what are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"I'm here to see you April, I love you!" he told you. I looked at him in shock, I knew he liked me but not like this! I felt a pair of familiar hand grab my waist.

"What did you just say?" Loki asked with a hint of anger in his voice.

"I... I love April." Logan told Loki a bit confused at why he asked.

Loki's POV

I glared at the man who said he loved April. I scowled at him and let go of April's waist. I lifted my septor up and a powerful blue surge of light blasted him to the wall.I walked over to him and lifted him of the ground and pinned him up against the wall by his neck. April came rushing over and put her hand on my arm.

"Let him go!" she told me firmly. I looked at her into her light blue sparkling eyes. I couldn't do this to her friend. I'm not a monster anymore. I let him go and he dropped to the floor gasping for air.

"Don't you ever say that again!" I told him turning my back on him.

"Pathetic mortal." I muttered to my self.

"What did you just call me?" he asked a little bit mad. The mortal found his feet again and ran over to me with his fist in the air, I raised my septor as a smirk appeared on my face.