Chapter 3

April's POV

I opened my eyes and everyone was looking at me. I lifted my head up and pulled my self to sit up.

"What the hell just happened!" Fury came in yelling.

"I want you out Loki." he strictly told him. Loki looked around confused.

"What? I didn't do anything!" Loki told Fury with anger in his voice. Loki looked down on me and saw I was struggling to stand, so he offered a arm.

"Sorry," I said weakly

"Sometimes I can't control when to stop." I grabbed onto Loki's arm feeling like I was going to drop again. He put his hand around my waist to keep me up.

"I will tell you what happened if you just let me rest." I told him, holding my banging head.

Loki's POV

Fury nodded, I picked April up in my arms and carried her to her room. I placed her gently on her bed, and lay next to her.

"Thank you." April smiled. I couldn't help but to smile back.

"I see you taught my sister a few tricks." she told me. I looked up at the ceiling and did not reply. April yawned, shut her eyes and lay her head on my chest. I wrapped one hand around her waist and brushed her hair out of her eyes with the other.

I awoke to an empty bed, where is April at? I thought to my self. I got up and made my self look presentable. I finally get to Banners lab to see April telling everyone what happened.

April's POV

"So then I couldn't control my self and of course, BAM! I through electric sparks at Thorn." I told Fury and the Avengers, who were listening inquisitively. The lab door slowly squeaked open and everyone turned there heads. It was Loki, blushed as everyone stared at him, looked down at the floor and took a seat. Everyones eyes still fixed on him.

"Don't mind me, I just want to listen to the story." he told them and smiled at me.

"Where was I?" I asked lost off.

"You shot electric sparks at your sister." Clint carried on.

"Aw yes, then it trundle out to be a hologram." I finished.

"This sounds like your sister is I league with these frost giants." Stark suggested.

"I believe so." I sighed.