Chapter 2

Loki's POV

The familiar voice that I had herd before turned out to be, Thorn, the Goddess of Death. April's twin sister, who helped me try and defeat Thor and the Avengers in New York. Once again she was wearing her all black metal attire, her long black hair covering her face and her 5 foot long scythe in her right hand.

"Aww look at you two, back together again." Thorn sarcasticly chuckled. April squeezed my hand harder with anger.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Know your enemies!" She laughed mischievously and started to walk away. Oh thats it! I herd April thinking, then she suddenly lunged towards her evil sister. I grabbed her waist as quickly as a could, securely holding her back.

April's POV

"Loki let me go!" I yelled, while Thorn was menacingly laughing sounding like a strangled cat.

"Oh my Prince you need to tell your pet to calm down." Thorn giggled horribly. Finally I loosened Loki's grip on me and stood there clenching my fists.

"Control my sister, Loki!" My sister exclaimed. Loki smirked and shook his head, knowing what was about to happen.

I could feel the energy coursing through and around my body, my eyes turning the darkest of blues. The pale blue sparks of elctricity where building up at my hands, I held one hand out. Then the other. Loki stepped back to were the window of which the room where Thor and the Avengers were.

Loki's POV

I looked through the window, Thor saw me backing up. I smiled, to gesture everything was alright. Thor popped his head around the door.

"Brother..." he said concerned.

"Everything's fine, no need to worry yourselves." I interrupted and slammed the door shut. Few that was close!

I glanced back over to April, her whole body now sparking off a large amount of blue energy. The place was getting windy and the lights above where flickering on and off.

April's POV

I took a deep breath, lets do this! I thought. I closed my eyes and opened them, huge surges of electricity where now coming out of the palms of my hands. My whole body coursing with adrenaline.

I realised I was blasting her too much, I had to stop she is my sister. I let go and the ship stopped shaking. I collapsed to the floor.

Loki's POV

I saw April collapse to the floor, I ran too her. But the lab door swung open, Thor stepped out and would not let me pass.

"Loki! What in Valhalla just happened!" Thor yelled in my face. I looked over his shoulder to see April still on the floor.

"The hole vessel was shaking, brother." Thor continued, not noticing how worried I as about April, who could be dead.

"Thor, April." I told him weary, pointing behind him. Thor turned around, leaving I gap for my to slide past. From behind the other Avengers stepped out cautiously. Ignoring them I sped over to April.

I keeled down beside her head, lifted it up and placed her head on my lap for support. Brushing my hand across her cheek, I asked,

"April? Are you OK?" her head moved, I took a sigh of relief. She was alive. Her eyes started to flutter open.