Chapter 9 - POLYTHENE PAM

••••
She's the kind of a girl
That makes "The News of the World."
Yes, you could say she was attractively built.
••••

From the hallway, Ruby led John into the second door on the right. Once inside, John quickly took inventory of the room. A large, lavish four-poster bed frame in a dark wood was the focal point of the room. It boasted a padded, mustard yellow fabric accent on the headboard which matched both the sitting chair in the corner and also the thick curtains that hung from the two windows in the room. The bed itself was made up with a dark green chennile bedspread. On the wall next to the door sat an intricate vanity table and mirror with a plethora of perfume vaporizers and fluffy makeup puffs. A tall bureau stood against the opposite wall, directly next to the closet.

John wasted no time pulling Ruby close to him again. He pressed his lips against hers and returned his hand to her waist. Ruby's hands moved over John's body, placing one on his chest and the other behind his head. A moment later John felt Ruby's fingers working their way down his checkered button-down shirt, making her way down to the waistband of his pants.

"Ah-ah-ah" John scolded, wagging a finger back and forth and jokingly chastising her. "Ladies first," he continued with a sly smile.

Ruby stopped and took a step backwards away from John. She said nothing as she reached both hands behind her. With her eyes staring straight into John's, the sound of a zipper being pulled was the only noise that could be heard. Once fully unzipped, Ruby brought her hands back around to her front and delicately pulled at each sleeve, one at a time, removing her arms from within them.

In one swift motion, Ruby let go of the dress and let it fall to the floor around her feet. John stared at her body admiring her curves. Her bra and panties were both white with a lace accent. A garter belt hugged her hips, holding up the stockings on her legs.

"Your turn, Mr. Lennon," Ruby cooed.

John quickly removed his shirt which was already mostly unbuttoned from Ruby a moment earlier. His belt was easily unbuckled and then he fumbled with the button and zipper of his pants before dropping them both to the floor. Standing only in his white Y-fronts he stared at Ruby and took a step towards her, stepping out of his shoes and pants which were now pooled on the floor.

John eagerly began to kiss her again and reached a hand up to cup one of Ruby's breasts, still covered by her bra. Ruby gently placed her hands on his shoulders and backed him up toward the bed, ultimately giving him a small shove so that he was forced to sit on the edge of the mattress.

Sitting there in front of Ruby, John took in the sight as he watched her reach behind her back and unclasp her bra. Within seconds it was gone from her body, and her bare breasts were eye level with John. Next came the garter belt and stockings.

John was bulging within his tight underwear as he watched Ruby undress in front of him. He had to stifle the urge to reach out and pull her body towards him. She seemed to be getting great pleasure from her little striptease and John was enjoying the show as well.

Once her stockings were off, Ruby stepped into John, standing between his parted thighs as he continued to sit on the edge of the bed. John grabbed one breast with his hand and pressed his face into the other, taking the nipple into his mouth. Ruby let out a small moan. Her hands were suddenly in John's hair, rubbing and grasping at it as his tongue flicked back and forth across her nipple.

Wrapping an arm around Ruby's waist, John leaned back and pulled her onto the bed. She landed on top of him, straddling his hips. The fabric of John's Y-fronts and Ruby's panties were the only barrier between them now. Rubbing against each other, John and Ruby kissed and continued to explore each other's bodies.