Chapter 19 - HER MAJESTY

••••
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl,
But she changes from day to day.
I want to tell her
that I love her a lot,
But I gotta get a bellyful of wine.
Her Majesty's a pretty nice girl.
Someday I'm gonna make her mine.
••••

The shock of seeing Ruby open the door stark naked quickly passed, and John stepped inside the flat. He immediately grabbed Ruby by the waist and kissed her, kicking the door closed behind him.

Neither of them said a word as they fumbled into the living room, still kissing and clinging onto each other. John's hands roamed Ruby's naked body and stopped at her breasts.

"You're wearing entirely too many clothes, Mr. Lennon," Ruby breathed into his ear.

"So it seems," John grunted, grabbing his tie with one hand and pulling it loose, while still holding on to the back of Ruby's waist with his other hand. He stepped out of his shoes as he continued to press his lips against her warm skin.

Ruby quickly unbuttoned John's shirt while he worked on his belt buckle. Before he even realized it, John was completely naked with the exception of his socks. The duo had stumbled their way into the lounge as they groped at each other.

"You sure Sandra's not gonna show up?" John asked, pressing his lips into the side of Ruby's neck. He was very aware that they were both naked, and nothing was shielding them from the front door, should it open.

"She's in Scotland," Ruby mumbled as she tilted her head back with a moan. "Get your mind off her, and get your hands on me."

That was all John needed to hear. He fell back to sit on the couch, grimacing at the coldness of the leather against his skin. He reached for Ruby in order to pull her on to his lap, but before he could, Ruby knelt before him. She squeezed herself between his open knees, and steadying herself with one hand, took John into her mouth, keeping eye contact with him the entire time.

This was the first time Ruby had done that to John, and it took him by surprise. He let out a small groan and placed a hand on her head, lacing his fingers lightly through her hair.

John couldn't get enough of Ruby. She was one surprise after another, and she seemed to be just the right amount of everything - sexy, independent, and most importantly, willing.

As Ruby continued to take him deeper into her mouth, John allowed his hand to wander from her hair, down to her shoulder, and ultimately to her breast. She twisted herself just slightly, allowing John access to her nipple and he pinched it gently. Ruby let out a guttural moan. Hearing such an animalistic sound from her completely undid John.

"Come here," John whispered, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I want you up here."

Ruby obliged with a naughty smile, and within a matter of seconds she was straddling him as he sat on the couch. John wanted to see her face. This realization surprised him. Usually he couldn't care less about seeing a bird's face. They all ended up running together anyway.

But Ruby...

Ruby was something else. Something special.

The entire time she was straddling John, sliding up and down and building the tension within them, Ruby maintained eye contact with him. The tiny gasps and moans that escaped her lips were accented by John's heavy breathing.