party time ~

Mia POV
After waking up i woke up sora we went downstairs "bye mia ! Bye sora ! " she said in a happy tone , me and sora then ran to A.U after running we busted through the doors "AND THE -*wheeze*- TWINS ARE HERE " i said with a sassy pose clearly out of breath so was sora "b-big sis.. *wheeze* why did *wheeze* we run ?" she asked clearly out of breath* dYING WHEEZE* "I DON'T KNOW" i choked out as we caught our breathes we walked up to the group " so ! I heard aoyama is having a party ! " "yep" uraraka chirped "hell yeah ! " kirishima exclaimed "were gonna get stho wasted ! " menita said (so) (since meinta talks like mike tyson) everyone else agreed "you here that sora ? Were gonna get so wasted ! " i smiled grabbing her and hugging her "hehe.. Yeah " she laughed while i was hugging her i whispered " todokori is gonna be there ~" I'VE NEVER SEEN MY SISTER BLUSH SO HARD PFFT , i pit her down then walk to kirishima "hey ~ hot pepper !~ " i teased with the nickname "hot pepper ?!" he exclaimed in a embarrassed manner "c'mon ! It suites you with your hair " i laughed and ruffled his hair then went to my seat "hello mr.hot head ~ " i teased katsuki this time " is this how your gonna greet me every day ? If so i should blast you out of this class room already " he growled in annoyance "awww *pout* now that's not nice is it kachy~ " i said as the name 'kachy' rolled off my tongue perfectly he stood up from his seat and grabbed my collar , i thought this was gonna be the usual slamming my face against the desk i stead he yelled for the classes attention and slammed me onto the board in the front of the class , in shock i panicked and yelled "SORA !! " she had used her ice to freeze katauki and her shadow pinend him to the wall i released myself from the board and patted down my skirt , clearly embarrassed by him slamming me on the wall i went to sora and thanked her ...

~time skip to the party~

As me and sora reached aoyama's house we heard laughter and gags , we entered as we saw everyone sitting on the floor in a circle with aoyamas hat being passed around mina rushed us into the circle i sat next to uraraka while sora sat next to Lidia i giggled a bit "okay guys ! Why don't we add a littke pazzam to this game ! " aoyama chirped as he shoved his hat into my face "seven minutes in heven ~" he simply said i took a deep breath and reached my hand in there and took out a piece of paper , opening it it read.....

Katsuki bakugo

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHA CLIFFFF HANGER :))))))