Something terrible is coming .

Read flores_ainara story first then come to this

As i heard those words come out of soras mouth full on fear , horror and terror filled my body i felt sick to my stomach 'shit...' i thought as i panicked i ran into the bathroom and changed into my clothes i then yelled at everyone to get in the car as we were driving i explained everything "okay guys something fucking bad is happening , my father abused sora and once i confronted him he was sent to jail he escaped and coming for us " i said in a shaky voice "we can hel-" todokori insisted before i cut him off "HE'S A VILLAN AND HE WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL US I AM NOT PUTTING MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN DANGER " i growled taking deep breaths "i need y'all to take sora and my mother to someplace safe i don't care where just somewhere safe . " i huffed and pulled up to my house i saw my mother crying her hands to her face i ran up to her and hugged her "it's okay mom im here , these boys are going to take you and sora somewhere safe "i said having a sad smile "b-but mia , i dont want you getting hu-" i cut her off "mom i don't want you or sora getting hurt please " i begged "be safe please " she said giving me a hug i nodded and lead her to the car with the boys " take them somewhere safe and when sora comes to , tell her where im at " i said in a stern voice with a dark aura 'i'll have to do this myself ' i thought as i waited for my father to show up....

What will happen to mia ? What will sora do ? What will there father do ? To be continue...