Clique #1 • Majority Of Fanfics

Clique #1 Is Written By Dove

Remember, we don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings if they have done these 'How Nots' or 'Cliques' before. If you might get upset, please don't read them!

~

I'VE HAD IT!

I understand people LOVE Pan because I do too. But seriously people, where's the love for the other characters?

Like I don't know, Emma, Henry, Regina, Hook, ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE?! 

Oh yeah, you guys remember those MAIN CHARACTERS?!

For goodness sake, it's almost like they don't exist.

The only person that I'm aware of that has written a really good fanfic that isn't about Pan is mcrningstar

That's it

'A Kind Of Magic' is the first Killian fanfic I've ever read.

That says a lot, doesn't it?

Because people really don't make good fanfics with the, again, MAIN CHARACTERS.

Someone, please point me toward a really good Emma Swan fanfic. Because I have yet to find one.

The only 'Emma Swan' fanfics out there are ships (that don't involve an OC), sister fanfics (that don't involve an OC), daughter fanfics (that don't involve an OC), etc.

I find this to be a MAJOR issue in other fandoms, like The Vampire Diaries for example?

Can someone point me toward a Caroline Forbes fanfic or a Matt Donovan fanfic?

Another example is The Originals.

Can someone point me toward a Rebekah Mikaelson fanfic or a Marcel fanfic?

Exactly

And if there are any fanfics with characters who people don't write fanfics (with OC's) about, they are either...

1. Aren't updated

or

2. Aren't good

We really need to fix this issue.

~

-Dove