The Palace

"his name is Ren Kouha, he will be your future husband."

"(Y/N)!"

'Huh?" you said waking up from your trance and looking at your older sister Hisaya. Hisaya was the 2nd princess of Goundi, she had been assigned to come with you to Kou on the orders of your older sister to make sure everything was in order for the alliance with Kou.

"we're here" she said pointing out the window, you looked outside to see a huge city.

<<TIME SKIP>>

You stepped out of the carriage and was greeted by an average height and built man with blue eyes, dark blue hair and a big scar across his face.

"Greetings, my name is Ren Hakuryuu, i am the 4th imperial prince of the Kou Empire" said the blue-eyed man while bowing.

"Hello i am the 2nd princess of Goundi, Princess Hisaya and this is the 3rd princess of Goundi Princess (Y/N)" said Hisaya politely.

"Please follow me" he said kindly as he started walking up the steps to the castle, "prince Kouen has asked me to bring the two of you to him right away" he said walking into the castle.

<<TIME SKIP>>

"Come in" said the voice from inside the room, Hakuryuu opened the doors and walked into an office. Inside you saw two men, one was sitting at the table, he was a tall well-built man. He had red narrow eyes and also red hair that was tied back into a small ponytail. One of his most notable features was his goatee.

The other man stood beside him. He was a tall thin man with very long, messy redish/pinkish hair tied in a ponytail and slanted pink eyes. He had acne scars on his nose and cheeks and he wore a large earring in his left ear.

"Hello, i am Ren Kouen, Emperor of the Kou Empire" said the red-haired man in the middle while raising from his chair.

"This is Ren Koumei, the 2nd imperial prince of the Kou Empire." He said signaling to the rink (red & pink, lol)-haired man beside him as the man bowed his head.

"I am Princess Hisaya, the 2nd princess of Goundi, and this is Princess (Y/N), the 3rd princess of Goundi" said Hisaya while bowing.

"Lets get down to business then shall we?" said lord Kouen while sitting back down.

"Princess (Y/N) we are hoping to have the wedding some time by the end of the month, however the date has not been settled yet so it could change at any moment." said lord Kouen.

"And where is my future husband to be?" you asked politely, "prince kouha is off on imperial business and wont be back till later tomorrow" said lord Koumei.

"In the meantime you will be staying here until the wedding and then live here in Kou after." said lord Kouen sternly, you bowed your head in understanding.

"Good", said kouen "Hakuryuu please escort princess (Y/N) to her sleeping chambers" he said to the prince standing beside you. "Yes sir" he said bowing and walked out the door signaling for you to follow him.

Prince Hakuryuu showed you around the castle a little on the way to your room, you then noticed how tired you were as it was getting pretty late and it was a long and tiring journey to get here.

"This is it" said Hakuryuu as he opened the door into a nicely furnished large room. it had a big bed and was decorated in two main colors: red and yellow.

"It looks great, thank you Lord Hakuryuu" you said with a pleasant smile. Hakuryuu's cheeks turned a light pink color "oh no need for formalities you highness, just Hakuryuu is fine" he said while rubbing the back of his head, "alright then you can just call me (Y/N)" you said with a smile. His face turned a bright pink color as he said "oh ok, well if you ever need anything i'm always here to help," "oh ok thanks" you said quickly as you felt the heat rising to your cheeks. Hakuryuu walked out and closed the door behind him.

You let out a sigh as you plopped down on the bed beside you. "My my, wasn't that awkward" you heard someone say. you jumped up from the bed to see a quite handsome lean and fairly muscular young man of average height floating in through the window. He had red, ringed eyes and a long black ponytail that reached all the way down to his ankles with bobs all the way down.

"Who are you and why are you in my room" you asked him sternly. "Who me? oh i just came to see who it is the midget's marring, that's all" he said while floating down to stand right in front of you, "not too bad if you ask me" he said his face barely inches away from yours. "Please kindly leave my room sir" you said nervously, "oh alright, till next time then" he breathed in your ear and floated out your window.

"Ugh" you sighed as you laid in your bed and fell sleep almost instantly.

You wake up to the sound of knocking on your door, "come in" you groaned as you stuffed your face in your pillow. a maid walked in with a tray of food and placed it on a table in your room. You sat up in bed and stretched your arms while yawning, "your presence has been requested in 45 minutes by his majesty Ren kouen, your highness" said the maid "alright thank you you may leave" you said and she bowed her way out.

you walked to the table and started eating your breakfast. afterwards you went over to pick an outfit from your chest. You decided to pick one of your prettier dresses, it was a kimono dress, it was wight at the top and faded into a deep blue color at the bottom with light blue cherry blossoms at the bottom. You also had a white sash around your waist.

Then you went and sat in front of the mirror to do your hair and makeup. When you were finished you got up and walked out the door to go meet Kouen. after a few minutes of wondering around you noticed that you were pretty lost. "(Y/N)" you looked over to see Hakuryuu walking over towards you. "What are you doing?" he asked "i'm kinda lost" you said smiling "oh well where are you going?" "to see Kouen" you said, "here i'll show you the way" he said as he started walking down the hall.

<<TIME SKIP>>

You knocked softly on the door to Kouen"s office, "come in" you heard him say and you opened the door. Inside were Kouen and komei stnding behind the desk, the floating man from your room was leaning on it, and there was a young boy with pink hair and eyes sitting in the middle of the desk with his leggs crossed.

"Princess (Y/N), i would like you to meet Ren Kouha, your future husband" he said signaling to the boy sitting on the desk. You looked at him and he gave you a wide grin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N):

Thanks for reading Arranged Marriage! this is my first story on wattpad so i apologize if its not perfect or may have some spelling mistakes i try to fix those as much as i can.

I want to try and add a new chapter every Wednesday and Saturday so you guys don't have to wait too long for any new episodes.

Again thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and leave any comments with suggestions or advice, i'm always happy to find ways to improve!