Prince Kouha

A/N:

Hey guys quick little detail i forgot to add into the info episode: 

You have captured three dungeons. (yup three).

Also can we just take a moment to appreciate how adorable and awsome this picture is!

OMG they're so CUTE! alright back to Episode Enjoy ; )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Princess (Y/N), i would like you to meet Ren Kouha, your future husband" he said signaling to the boy sitting on the desk. You looked at him and he gave you a wide grin. 

<<ONE MONTH AGO>>

<<KOUHA'S POV>>

"That's enough! you will marry the princess and you will make her believe that you want to marry her!" said Kouen angrily "am i understood?" 

"But Kouen why must i marry the princess? Koumei seems much more fit to marry!" you said angily.

"Kouha do you understand the importance of this marriage?!" said Kouen "besides i already have candidates to be Koumei's wives. He would never complain like this! you are serving your country Kouha you should be honored!"said kouen frustrated.

"Yes brother i am sorry, it would be my honor to marry for the sake of my country" you said "good," said Kouen.

<<BACK TO THE PRESENT>>

<<YOUR POV>>

"Princess (Y/N), a pleasure" said Kouha sliding off the desk and walking right up to you, "y...y...your highness" you stuttered bowing down to him. "I would also like you to meet the Kou Empires High Priest Judar" said Kouen trying to get your attention.

"Would you like to join me for a walk your majesty?" asked Kouha sounding slightly sarcastic. 'Is that sarcasm i hear? ohh that little punk! however i have to do what my sister told me and uphold my duties as a princess'.

<<ONE MONTH AGO>>

KINGDOM OF GOUNDI

"But why am i the one that has to marry the prince?!" you asked angrily.

"Because you are closest to his age and they see you as a powerful asset to the kingdom having your djinn's and all" said the queen "(Y/N) do you have any idea how important this alliance is for our country?!" 

"yes" you said upset 

"now when you meet the prince you are to be mannered, graceful, polite and never forget your place, you have your duties as the third princess of this country do you understand (Y/N)?"