Djinn Equip

"Yes" you answered to everyone's shock.  

Everyone stared at you for a moment. The silence was then broken by Kouha.

"No! i refuse to allow this! (Y/N) don't fall for this fools tricks, he just wants you for his own pleasure. I wont let this happen!" Kouha was now standing up with his hands on the table.

"Please your majesty, you're taking this the wrong way, i only want to see for myself the power of the princess, will you allow such actions?" said Sinbad standing up.

"Over my dead body" said Kouha. 

"Kouha i want to" you said looking at the man. "What?! why?!" he shrieked, "Because, i've heard of the great powers of king Sinbad, and for many years i too, wanted to see the power of such a being" you said in a clear voice.

"But...." kouha started "Kouen, with all due respect to your request, i would like permission to continue with my actions" you said turning towards Kouen.

"Very well, you may do as you please" he answered. "But Kouen!" argued Kouha, "enough Kouha" barked Kouen, Kouha sat back down in frustration.

"Shall we then princess?" said Sinbad smiling at you, "Hold up!" yelled Kouha getting up abruptly. He marched over to Sinbad and grabbed his collar, bringing him down to his eye level. "If you lay a finger on (Y/N) i will personally make sure you spend the rest of your miserable life in suffering, got that?!" said Kouha through gritted teeth.

"Now, now, then prince Kouha, lets not get ahead of ourselves" said Sinbad releasing himself from Kouha's grip.

"At the arena in 30 minutes" you said walking out of the room.

You quietly closed the door behind you, letting out a sigh. 

"Oh dear lord, what have i gotten myself into!" you complained to yourself leaning against the door.

"What the hell Kouen!" you heard shouting from inside the room.

'I better get going'  you thought as you got up from the wall, and made your way to your room.

You closed the door to your bedroom behind you, mentally preparing yourself.

You walked to the wardrobe and took out a blue kimono dress made out of thin fabric and had cherry blossom prints on it.

You began taking your clothes off one by one until you were wearing nothing but a thin layer of wight bandages over your chest and your underwear.

"Well, well princess, i must admit, you're figure is a lot more alluring than i thought"

Your heart froze in your chest as you heard a cold, spine shivering voice from behind you.

You slowly turned around to see none other than Judar sitting on the sill of your bedroom window.

He smirked widely. You then remembered you were practically naked! You spun arond and grabbed the kimono, putting it on quickly.

"What a shame, i was hopping to see you like that just a little longer" said Judar his grin turning into a frown.

"I don't think so, now please leave this instant" you said in a firm voice, "very well, but let me warn you, i still haven't forgiven you for not behaving that day by the peach tree" his eyes pierced you with a cold glare as he said those words.