Mine

"(Y/N), i-i... i think i'm in love with you!" said Hakuryuu looking you right in the eyes.

You stared at him in awe as you repeated what he just said in your head, "Hakuryuu i..." you were cut off by Hakuryuu's lips on yours, you opened your eyes wide in surprise at his actions.

All of a sudden you were harshly ripped off him and were caged in someone's arms being carried.

"How dare you defile my (Y/N) with your unworthy mouth?!" you immediately recognized this voice... Kouha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kouha then threw you aside pointing his metal vessel at Hakuryuu's throat.

"No Kouha stop!" you yelled pulling out your crystal wand, "i'll punish you for leaving me later!" he said and kicked you aside, your wand falling to the ground.

"You! don't you dare ever touch my (Y/N) again! understood?" Kouha said to a confused looking Hakuryuu.

"I would kill you but i can't. So i'll punish you instead" he said and with one swift movement of his hand he made a deep cut all the way across Hakuryuu's face.

"Hakuryuu!" you cried seeing your friend with blood spilling from his face.

"And you (Y/N)" he said looking at you, he lifted you up by the wrist and before you could react he brought his fist to your face knocking you out.

You woke up feeling an immense pain coming from your back. "Good morning my dear"you heard Kouha's voice, you opened your eyes to see kouha sitting beside you on the bed playing with your hair.

"K-kou...ha pl-plea..se" you said weakly, "Oh don't worry my dear sweet (Y/N), i won't let Hakuryuu come near you ever again, of course i also had to punish you for leaving me," he said coolly.

"Any way, please tell me how did you get away from me?" "wh-why should i t-tell you anything" you said regaining a little more energy.

"(Y/N) i don't want to hurt you believe me, i just wan't to know, it would have been impossible for you to walk out, so tell me how exactly did you escape?" he said curiously.

"I Used my metal vessel Surya," you said, you knew it probably wasn't a good idea to tell him your djinn's power, but did anyway.

"Metal vessel?" he said sounding confused "Then what's this?" he said holding up your crystal wand.

"That's Tushara, my second djinn" you said coolly.

"(Y/N) how many djinn's do you have?!" said Kouha sounding serious. "Three" you said.

Kouha jumped off the bed and ran out the door still holding your wand.

<<KOUHA'S POV>>

'I must tell Kouen immediately' you thought to yourself as you hurried down the hall. 'sure he knows she has one and that's great but three? this is incredible' you knocked on the door to Kouen's office, "come in" he said from inside.

inside were both Kouen and Koumei, "Lord Kouen sir, i have just found out that the 3rd princess of Goundi not only has one djinn but three!" you said excitedly, "What?!" said Koumei looking surprised, "Is that so?" said Kouen "Yes my lord, she even said it herself, look this is one of her metal vessels" you said showing him the wand.

"I must see this power of hers" said Kouen looking at the metal vessel, "Is she still ill my brother?" "sadly yes" you answered feeling slightly guilty for lying to your brother.