HellBoy: Abe x Reader lemon

MATURE CONTENT!!!

FYI: I can't remember what Abe is but you are the same species type as him but you have more serpent like features to you, such as a tail with a fin and a serpentine tongue. Other than that you are just like him but even more beautiful ^•^

Me: *Is sitting in bed with a friend trying to figure out what to write for this story*

Friend: *farts*

Me: 0.0

Friend: x)

Me: Let me write woman! XD

Friend: Hehehehe xD

____________________________

Abe's pov:

I was trying to read my books but it had become increasingly more difficult as my attention was drawn to (Y/N) while she glided, spun and flipped in her separate tank on the other side of the room. Her agile form gracefully gliding through the water while her tail kept her balanced. I sighed, mesmerized by her beautiful frame.

After a while of her exercises, she finally sunk to the bottom of her tank, tired from the 3 hour work out. That's when the doors opened to the crew that is in charge of cleaning our tanks. Which ment we were able to roam around. Well, in her case, being the new addition to the team, it's a time to explore. She was the first out of her tank so she quickly put on her breathing tube and body suit then went straight to exploring. Once I was out of my tank I had done the same then followed her. It was sometimes difficult to show her around since she didn't stay in one place for long. Soon she started dragging me around but I didn't really mind. We decided to finally relax in the library. I showed her some of my favorite books to which she read some with me. After reading a book and a half she started acting rather strange. She would cuddle closer to me and wrap her arms around me. I only realized what was happening when I placed my hand on her back to support her when she cuddled against me more. I seen her love and lust for me. It was her hormones going absolutely crazy. I felt my cheeks grow warm but quickly snapped out of my thoughts when someone's voice rang out. "Tank is done!" One of the crew members spoke.

(Y/n) and I walked back to the smaller library to see that only my tank was finished and filled. "We found a crack in her tank near the bottom, so we have to completely replace the tank." The same crew member informed. "Where will (Y/n) stay then?" I asked quickly with a bit of annoyance and worry. "I guess she'll just have to stay in your tank until the replacement gets here." He responded blankly, shrugging his shoulders. My heart actually jumped for joy at the thought. (Y/n) and I had climbed into my tank and into the cold water. She did flips and tricks as soon as she dived into the water, being sure to splash the team while I had kept my laughs quiet. They soon left to make the order for a new tank and left (Y/n) and I alone together. I went to reading my books while (Y/n) was lying down on the tank floor trying to get some sleep. Or so I thought.

While reading my fourth book I tensed when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my chest and a chin on my shoulder. I looked back to see (Y/n) leaning her head against my neck as she looked at the pages I was reading. I gulped slightly; "She is so cute!" I thought to myself. (Y/n) hung on to me as I swam back an forth, reading my books. After a while, I realized her hands had traveled lower and I felt my cheeks heat up again. I couldn't focus with this attention so I turn around and wrapped an arm around her waist with my right hand gently caressing her left cheek and my head pressed gently against her's. (Y/n) closed her (e/c) eyes and pushed her head more against mine. I stroked her cheek with my thumb before closing the small gap between us. (Y/n) slid her hands up to my chest and down my stomach while I used both of my hands to slide up and down her sides, feeling and outlining her curves. She shivered at my actions causing me to smile into the sweet kiss that was becoming more heated by the minute.