HellBoy: HellBoy x Reader lemon

MATURE CONTENT!!!!!!

I said I was gonna make it and here it is!!!! ^^

Favorite Item : (F/I)

______________________________

3rd person: In the park at midnight

"Hhh." HellBoy sighed as he wrapped his arm around (Y/n)'s shoulder as they walked around the park. HellBoy then lowered his arm to (Y/n)'s hip and brought her close to his side while (Y/n) blushed and smiled sheepishly, letting out a giggle. "What's so funny?" HellBoy asked with a crooked smike. (Y/n) smiled and shook her head, leaning against him. "Huh?" He asked, starting to poke at her side a bit and holding her closer. (Y/n) giggled at his actions and pushed herself against him trying to get away from his poking hand. HellBoy chuckled with her and stopped poking her side. (Y/n) wrapped an arm around his waist and leaned her head on him. The two fell silent as they started getting closer to the entrance of the park. "What the hell?" HellBoy said when he felt something hit his forehead. "Are you okay?" (Y/n) asked, a bit worried. "Well, it didn't hurt. That's for sure." HellBoy responded as he looked around. "Do you know who threw that?" He asked. "Yeah. But I can't tell you." (Y/n) responded with a smirk.

HB's pov:

I looked to see who threw whatever that was at my forehead but couldn't see anyone. "Do you know who threw that?" I asked (Y/n). "Yeah. But I can't tell you." (Y/n) said. I could feel her smirking at me. "Is that right?" I enquired still looking around. "Mmmhmm" She replied. That's when I looked at her. "C'mon. You remember that time Abe took your favorite (F/I) and you couldn't find it but I told you who took it?" I bargained. "So?" Was her only response. I sighed. "Well, I really didn't want to force it out of you but you leave me no. Other. Choice." I said. "Oh? And how do you expect to do that?" She teased with a smirk. "I have a way." I replied with the same smirk.

Your pov:

After HB said that, he swiftly tossed me on his shoulder, making me yelp in surprise. I laughed at his action though, knowing I was pushing his buttons. He began to walk home with me giggling on his shoulder. I looked up at one of the old buildings, knowing a curtain someone was being a bit protective. I then turned my head back to HB. "Where we going?" I asked already knowing where to. "It's a surprise." He trailed off. I giggled again then relaxed a bit but pinched his butt with a meschivious giggle. All I got was him tossing me on his shoulder more and a deep chuckle. "Are we there yet?" I asked, wanting to push his buttons some more. "We'll get there." He responded. "Are we there yet?" I asked again. "Not yet." He said. "How' bout now?" I asked once more. He didn't respon. "Hellooo?" I asked poking his head. I knew how much he hated his head being poked but I did it anyway just to annoy him. "Ah!" I yelped when I felt him pinch my butt hard. I laughed afterwards. I poked his head again then again and again and again. Most of the trip home was me poking his head and being annoying.

3rd person: Back home

As HellBoy entered the large house, he just kept walking and ignoring the stares they got. Once he got to his room he grabbed ahold of the wheel on the vault door and turned it with one hand. HellBoy then walked into his room, closing the door then turned around and tossed (Y/n) on the bed. (Y/n) giggled again as she bounced a bit on the bed while HellBoy loomed over her. "Now. I'm going to give you one more chance to tell me who threw something at my head and an apology for pestering me all the way here." He said with a deep, gruff voice. But (Y/n) only shook her head 'no'. "Alright. But you asked for it." He stated. HellBoy then grabbed (Y/n) wrists and held them down to the bed with a firm grip. He then began to attack her neck with kisses. (Y/n) laughed due to the fact that her neck was very ticklish. She squirmed under his well built frame.