A friendly game of prop hunt - Sexual Offenderman x Reader Lemon

*Vulgar language and a lot of sexy time*

"Aaaaaaaaaaaahh!" Ben screamed when his prop was found by Jeff. Everyone busted out laughing due to there being silence for an entire 3 minutes. "I - I can-can't fucking breaaath!" You laughed uncontrollably and fell out of your chair. "God dammit Ben." Offender chuckled with a big smile across his face. "Now I'm all alone." He added.

Ben, Jeff, Offender and you had all decided to waste the rest of the long, boring day playing gmod prop hunt. So far Ben and Offender were winning. To make things more fun, the three guys played in separate rooms while you were stuck at your house since you were snowed in and couldn't leave.

You had a cup of (F/b) beside you as you got up from the floor and sat in your chair. "Oh my god, my stomach hurts!" You laughed. "Hey!" You shouted weakly. "Ah shit!" Offender said and ran off when you caught his small prop running and jumping around your hunter. "Gotcha bitch!" You said before giggling. "Dammit!" Offender growled when you shot his prop.

"Okay, okay! New map. Let's shake things up a bit." You declared. "What are we doin this round?" Jeff asked. "I dunno but let's shake things up a bit." You replied. "Alright, how 'bout this: Who every finds a prop first and kills them that person who is found has to do things for the seeker for an entire...month." Offender pipped in. "Okie." You agreed. "Yeah, I'm in." Jeff said. A loud slurping noise came from Ben's end of the chat as he ate a cup of chicken noodle soup as he agreed.

When the game started you and Jeff split up to find props. Jeff managed to get on top of a chandler as a can while you ventured out to find a prop of your own. A loud gasp came from you followed by "evil" laughter. "What?" Offender asked. "Hehehehe!" You simply giggled in a weird way and ran away from where you found your prop. "Oh Offeeenderrrr!" You sang out his name. "Yeees." He replied. "I'm waitin for chu on duh bed!" You said playfully. "Oh yeah?" He said with a crooked smirk.

Once Offender and Ben's seekers were released they both went to the bedroom of the map but you had left. "Where are you?" Offender inquired. "Hiding." You said quickly. "But I thought you were waiting for me on the bed." Offender pretended to pout. "I was..but then Ben followed chu into duh room so I ran away." You replied. "Oh, you don't want me in the room (Y/n)?" Ben said pretending to be upset. "Yes! Go'way!" You said playfully being harsh. "Nmaww, okay." Ben said and left the room.

"Now where are you?" Offender asked. "Shit! She's not a melon." Ben said when he tried blowing up a room and died in the process. "I'm in duh hallway." You said in a quick low tone voice. "Oh yeah?" Offender questioned and went into the hallway. "Oh hey Offender! Hey buddy!" Jeff's voice range. "Hey, you haven't seen (Y/n) have you?" Offender asked as his seeker looked around really fast. "No." Jeff said trying to hide his laughter. "What are you- wait, are you- OH MY GOD (Y/N)!" Jeff busted out laughing when you made your prop jump up so it looked like your prop was going into Offender's ass.

"She's a fucking dildo! Offender look under you!" Ben yelled. "What? Oh hey!" Offender said as he looked around and spotted you jumping. "Aaaaaah! Awwe." You scream when Offender spotted you and became disappointed when he shot your prop before you could escape into the next room. "Fuck!" You raised your voice while Ben and Jeff were laughing their asses off.

"Now you can really wait on the bed for him!" Jeff laughed. "What? Ah fuck!" You asked but realized you had been found before Jeff. "Oh, yeeaah that's right." Offender said with a smirk on his face. "When should I come over?" He added. "Let's play two more rounds." Ben butt in. "Okay, two rounds then I'm comin over to fuck your brains out." Offender stated.

"God dammit Jeff! That's such a cheatsie spot!" You called him out. "No it isn't shut the fuck up!" Jeff defended and laughed. "Where- where is he- oh hi!" Offender said once he walked upstairs and seen Jeff on the chandler. "God dammit (Y/n), learn to keep your fucking mouth shut!" Jeff said in a small fit of rage. All you could do was laugh.