A Reveal: Eddie x Reader x Venom Lemon

Background: You are a spiderwoman. You work with Spiderman in your suit so you're a complete mystery to everyone besides Spiderman. Spiderman doesn't know you're Eddie's girlfriend. Because you're Eddie's girlfriend Venom considers you as his mate. This is also a bit of a mash-up between marvel and DC.

Key:

(K/s) = Kitchen Size
(N/n) = Nickname

(This didn't save the first time I wrote it so I tried to keep it as much the same as possible. Luckily I was still at the intro part when it crashed.)

•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•○•

You were downstairs making breakfast in your (k/s) kitchen while Eddie was still asleep upstairs in your guy's shared room. Eddie and Venom had gotten into a battle with Spiderman the night before so you knew they both would be sore. As a way to cheer them up you decided to place the hot food on plates and the plates on a silver trey before walking upstairs and to your room.

Upon entering the room you seen Eddie sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Good morning!" You sang as you strode over, trey in hand, and placed the trey over his blanket covered lap. "Man." Eddie said while he admired the delicious food in front of him. On the trey was eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, gravy and buttered toast. Venom wasn't quite awake until the savory aroma reached his nose and he immediately started to pester Eddie to feed him.

Eddie didn't hesitate and began scarfing down the wonderful food. As he was doing so you took a seat on your knees behind him and began kissing the side of his neck. Eddie groaned from the amazing food and from your delicate kisses. "If this isn't the life I don't know what is." Eddie stated. "I second that." Venom commented.

"Ooh!" Eddie groaned when you began massaging his shoulders and back. "You two are going to get yourselves killed one of these days." You whispered amusingly into his ear. Eddie chuckled. "Eddie, I'm still hungry." Venom said with a hint of sorrow in his voice seeing that the food was now gone.

Eddie leaned his head back again with his eyes closed. "Did you make any extras? He's still hungry." Eddie asked. "Downstairs." You smiled. Hearing this, Venom used his power to force Eddie onto his feet and head for the door. "Ah, what are you forgetting?" Eddie said reminding Venom. "Right." Venom responded delightfully, turning back towards you and walking over. Eddie leaned down and kissed you. You giggled as he lifted you quickly to carry you bridal style.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and continued to kiss him as he walked downstairs and to the kitchen. Once you guys reached the doorway he put you back on your feet before allowing Venom to take form and hunt for the extra food that was purposely set on the counter. Still hot and ready to be devoured.

Venom was about to do just that when he grabbed a biscuit and lifted it to his face. "You're still forgetting something." Eddie pipped up. Venom stopped and looked at the biscuit as he thought for a moment before looking over at you, leaning against the doorframe, and looked your body up and down. "Dessert?" Venom said still looking at you while his smile grew slightly and his eyes opened wider as if he were a kid that seen his favorite pice of cake.

You laughed at his words. "No, say 'thank you'." Eddie corrected. "Oh, thank you." Venom said before devouring the food in one gulp. After he was done he licked his lips before turning around and walking over to you. Venom grabbed your chin with his index finger and thumb before leaning down and using his long tongue to lick your lips as a kiss. It was a rather sloppy kiss so his saliva was smeared on your chin and cheeks as well.