Chapter one

Y/n pov*
"Tomorrow morning I will be going to see my brother Jake Paul, I will be staying there for 10 months to see my besties Tessa and Erika and chance and Anthony uncle Kade and the rest of them."

(Skip to the morning)

I woke up in the happiest mood I can ever be in, I got in the shower and brush my teeth when I got out the shower and put this on

It was my favorite outfit I all ready know what he going to say it's to grown but it's my body. So I texted Jake I told him I'm about to get on the plane now. I told my mom that I was going to leave and she gave me 4000 dollars to buy my plane ticket. She drove me to the airport I want up to the lady and I gave her the money and sane gave me my ticket my number was G12 la." I want to go take my seat I want on my phone to listen to music.
Lady pov*
"la plane your flit is ready I repeat your flit is ready."
Y/n pov* .
I was to bissy listening to music I didn't hear her call my filt until this woman taped me on my shoulder I said yes she said your flit is about to take off I gasped and looked a the line and I was the people lineing up. I hurried a got my stuff and lined up to go on the plane I sat down next to the window i don't know why I do that but when I was a little girl I will always sit next to the window when was in a bad mood I will always look out of it and think about stuff I don't know why but I got my head phones on and sat down peacefully and listen to jazz music."
(2 hours later)
I lined up to get off the plane I step one foot on the ground and took a deep breath." I called jake to tell him I was at the airport it ranged two time then he answers"
Jake- hey y/n/n"
You- hey Jake I am at the airport can you come pick me up"
Jake-yeah I'll be there in 5 minutes"
(5 minutes later)
Y/n pov*
Jake pulled up and hugged me really tight he put me down and grabbed my bang and put it in the back up his truck. When we got in the car jake started volging.
Jakes pov*
Goooooooood morning jake paulers I'm am here with I sister y/n I am shore y'all know her from her channel go subscribe to her channel in the disscripshone below!."
Y/n pov*
About five minutes we get to team 10 house Jake want in first to suprize them.
Jake pov*
GUYSSSSS!!come down here I got a saprize!!!
(All team 10 said comin)
Y/n pov*
Jake said close y'all eyes and started to volg again,I came in the house and Jake said in 3...2...1 suprize!! He said every body was hugging me.
Y/n pov*
Jake started to talk I was listening until I look over and sawl a boy with blonde and brown hair blue eyes and a sexy smile the voices want away it was like it was just me in the room until I heard somebody say my y/n/n I snapped out if it then I started to agree with them even know I didn't know what they was talking about. Later on the that day I was I my room texting my friend Rosa she was there for me when I need her. So I was textin her
Y/n- hey rosa💍
Rosa-hey y/n/n✌🏻️
Y/n-so you said you had to tell me some thing"😜
Rosa-oh...y/n/n I have to tell you wht Brandon did to day at school.😔
Y/n-ok👌🏻
Rosa-he was cheating on you😖
Y/n- what are you saying😐😟
Rosa-ARE U DUMB y/n I had sex with your boyfriend y/n😢😡😡
Y/n-no you wouldn't do that to me😖
Rosa-well you thought wrong y/n don't talk to me any more😡😡😡
Y/n-I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL YOU BITCH AND BRANDON🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Y/n pov*
My heart was broken it felt like I just ok stabbed in the back my my best friend and boy friend I started to cry I polled my legs up to my face and just cry."
Emilio pov*
I was half sleep and half awoke so I could hear everything,I heard someone cry I walked up stairs to check who I was I look in chance and Tessa room it wasn't them looked in jake and Erika room I wasn't them it was only comin from y/n room I want into her room to see her in tears I want on her bed and ask her what's wrong she told me what happened and I pulled her to my chest."
Y/n pov*
He put me on His chest I heard his heart beat he told me he wasn't right for me he kissed my fore head and we fell asleep

Thank you guys for reading my book
And follow me thank you