Chapter 6

Y/n pov*
Me, Emilio and Jake want home I took a shower cause I smelled really bad
(5 minutes later)
I put on this on

I got in the bed and layer downs face ping the window Emilio faced my back and then put his arms around me and kissed my neck he said " don't worry I'm right next to you" he made me feel nothing happens today

I got in the bed and layer downs face ping the window Emilio faced my back and then put his arms around me and kissed my neck he said " don't worry I'm right next to you" he made me feel nothing happens today. The next day I was still sleep in my mind I was think I hope Jake won't prank me.
Jake pov*
(He's vloging) gooooooooood morning Jake paulers I hope you haven get a great day I hope your smiling and I hope your Dabing on those hates so to day Jake paulers I will be going to prank y/n I am going to shot darts at her I'm walking I. Her room now (he faces the camera at you).
Y/n pov*
I heard my door open I can hear him wishper to to the camera I mumble Jake get out he start to shot the dart at me I got from under the covers and said Jake you know what happened to me can just sleep for 10 minutes I started to cry he dropped the camera on the bed and he started to hug me and whiled away my tears. Then he said I'm sorry and I'll let you sleep for ten minutes. I hugged him and said thank you then kissed him in the cheeks.
Jake pov*
So after I hugged y/n I want downs stairs and was talking to chance and Anthony about want happened last night. They asked was she ok, they said. I said yeah.
Y/n pov*
I got up and want in the shower I stood there and let there warm water slide down my back. After a few minutes I got dressed in this

I want downstairs to see everybody looking at me I said "what?" Soon when chance was Getting ready to talk Tessa and Erika ran at me and hugged me the both said " are you ok?" I said yeah why because Jake told us what had happened I said yeah I'm ...

I want downstairs to see everybody looking at me I said "what?" Soon when chance was Getting ready to talk Tessa and Erika ran at me and hugged me the both said " are you ok?" I said yeah why because Jake told us what had happened I said yeah I'm ok and can you not talk about it as a tear ran down my face they hugged me tight an said yeah and when ever you need me well be hear I hugged them and said ok.