Chapter 2

Y/n pov*
It was the morning when I felt someone pulling the covers off of me I polled it back and then *mumbled stop* them Emilio said get up I said no then I felt him push me onto the floor it was cold then I looked up and saw Emilio Ivan jake chance and Anthony standing there with pie in there hands Jake tossed it at me I start to run down stairs Emilio and Ivan takeld me to the floor and they started to put pie on my  face they let me go and I was mad I ran to the bathroom and took a shower I put this on

 I want downs stair to make me a sandwich I felt soft hand rap around my waist I looked over my shoulder and I was Emilio I picked me up and put me on the tabled we started to kiss until Jake pulled him off of me he said "that's enough lovebirds t...

I want downs stair to make me a sandwich I felt soft hand rap around my waist I looked over my shoulder and I was Emilio I picked me up and put me on the tabled we started to kiss until Jake pulled him off of me he said "that's enough lovebirds time to play spin the wheel I was with Emilio Tessa was with chance and Jake was with Erika uncle kade was the host uncle kade spinned the wheel it was Jake and ericka then Tessa and chance then me and Emilio he pick me up put me on the table and the he took me up stairs and then put me on my bed then he took my shirt off I took his shirt off then our pants he took my Brall off and start to sucking my boob a little moan escape my mouth then he start to kiss my body lower to my panties he takes them off and a knock on my door it was Jake saying us protection I yelled ok. (Warning this's part is bad for some viewers) after we was done I took a shower.
Emilio's pov*
That was the best night I ever had with y/n/n I was planning to take her out tomorrow night.

(Sorry I didn't do that much I will in the next chapter)