songs

Y/n POV*

Everybody was still there Partying then we all tried to get people to leave but they wouldn't, so I was being me... I want on stage a got the microphone and and said

"All right people y'all are done partying for the night get your asses out of my house!!"

Then one guy in the crowd yell "and if we don't!"

Then jake said balling up his fist and glaring at him "ohhh... I'll show you what would happen"

Then I said "it's ok jake I'll show him what would happen. I walk of the stage and up to the guy

Then out of no were I punched the holy shit out of him!(😂) then he fell on the floor groaning then I said " Do anybody want some to!"then everybody start to run out the house.

Then the guy got back up and said "YOU BROKE MY FUCKING GAW" while putting it back in place.

Then jake held up his fist and the guy ran out the house(more like mansion😏) then we all started to laugh. Then I said "alright guys I'm going the bed see y'all in the morning😀" While going up stairs.

Then I want in my room and got in the shower. I let the warm water wash the soap off my body and cool it down.
Then I started to brush my teeth.

(5 minutes later)

I get out the shower and put this on

Then I want to sleep.

🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍

I woke up got in the shower, brush my teeth and up this on

Then left. I want to the studio were I will be sing my new song. I will be staring in the series star on fox.

(46 minutes later)

I upload the song on YouTube here it is

"Ratched life: song by: y/n y/l/n

(Btw this is on your YouTube channel)

Likes: 20 Million views: 21 million(I over exaggerated on this😬☺️)

Comments disabled

That's when my pursuer copied the song to the makers of star. I we'll be singing more song for star but thats it... For now at least.

Hi guys. Ive finally up loaded on this story i decided I would end this book here I'm sorry but this is the last last for 'emilio martinez x reader' sorry but I still luv you all stay beautiful and follow your dreams💖🙏🙌love you peeps byeee!!