Chapter 4

Narrater pov*
They were both *moaning* daddy keep keep going he yelled ya voy (I'm cuming).
Y/n pov*
It was so good and I licked my lips and fell on the bed I looked over and saw Emilio sleep I want to go get in the shower when I got out the shower I put on one of Emilio big shirts. I want downs stairs and saw Jake editing his video he called me I didn't answer second time "what Jake Paul" come here pleases he says I go to the office he told me to grab a chair I got the chair.
Jake pov*
When she got the chair I took a beep breath and Said I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday night I didn't want you to get hurt she said "Jake don't worry that's why I have you and Logan and Emilio by my side😘😊. We gave each other a hug.
Y/n pov*
Jake said I got a suprize for you I said Jake what did you do he said close your eyes I closed them he said walk with me we stopped I heard him whisper to somebody they open the door while Emilio was coming down the step I jumped on Logan crying on his shoulder every had a group hug. We hanged out for a long time I changed my clothes to this on

So I want down stairs to go, but when I want downs stairs everybody was staring at me I was like what they all had there mouth open "what I said"

So I want down stairs to go, but when I want downs stairs everybody was staring at me I was like what they all had there mouth open "what I said". They all said nothing we all left to go to the six flags we all got on each ride then Logan said that he had to go I was sad I said do you really he said yes I hugged him really tight then he left.