Chapter 5💔

Make shore you watch the video before you read👆🏻👆🏻
Y/n pov*
So after we came from the park I took a shower
(5 minutes later)
I got out the shower and put this on

Make shore you watch the video before you read👆🏻👆🏻Y/n pov*So after we came from the park I took a shower(5 minutes later)I got out the shower and put this on

So I want in my bed Emilio kissed my neck and then want in the shower. I want to sleep listening to soft rock music out of no were I get hit I woke up in a room I had a headche I tried to get. I walked in the living room to see my ex boyfriend cooking. Good morning honey I said I'm not your honey I pushed him away from me then he push me inside the room and locked me in there and he said you stay in there until you know how to treat your boyfriend.
Emilio pov*
When I got out the shower I didn't see y/n on the bed so I got dressed and looked downs stairs And I didn't see her so I want in to jakes room and she wasn't there so I want back in the room and I saw this later on the bed and I said
I have kidnapped my ex girlfriend so if you try to look for us I wouldn't I'd I was you. I was mad I hurried and woke up Jake and showed him the letter soon when Jake read the letter and then we hurried and put our clothes on we called the cops and we were on our way to Brandon house.
Y/n pov*
I was crying I kept sceaming let me go!! He hit the door and said shut up!!. So after minute I tried to escape out the window, Brandon open and push me onto the bed and grabbed my arms and tide my rist on the pole I yelled for help he tried to rape me when heard a loud bang on the door he put a sock on my mouth so they wouldn't her me. It was the cop and Jake and Emilio they bust in.
Cop pov*
Get on your knees and put your hands up!!🔫
Y/n pov*
I spit the sock out of my mouth and started to scream.!!
Emilio pov*
I heard y/n screaming I quickly ran in the house in ran in the room to see y/n crying.
Y/n pov*
I saw Emilio ran to and Start to hug me he untied me and I hugged him to we got up and I put me clothes on and walked out the room I saw Brandon right there on the ground I started to kick him in his stomach over and over again Emilio and Jake pulled me back and I started to cry in there shoulders.