chapter 12

Tessa and Erika came in.

Tessa POV*

Me and Erika walked in to see y/n crying we walked over to her and sat on the edge of the bed.

Y/n POV*tessa and Erika came in and sat on the edge of my bed. Erika said "girls we did to forget about them. So let's got to a party ourself". We and Erika said let's do it. So we got the shower, did our makeup and brush our teeth. Your clothes

 Your clothes

Your makeup

Y'all want down stairs a every boy was looking at me, Tessa and Erika

Y'all want down stairs a every boy was looking at me, Tessa and Erika. We walked out the door into my car and drove to a party. Y'all walked in and I was lit(😂😂). Y'all started to dance on boys.

Emilio POV*

We sawl y/n, Tessa and Erika walk down stairs and out the door. Me, chance and Jake followed. We got in Jakes car and drove behind them. They was at this party, we got the car and walked in. We shawl the 3 of them dancing on these guys. I walked up to the guy and punched him. Jake and chance pulled me off of him.

Y/n POV*

I was dance when all of a sudden I looked over and saw Emilio punch the guy. Chance and Jake pulled him of the guy. Emilio graves my arm and pulled me outside and said qué due eso(what was that) I'm and mad tone. I said lo que allí estaba bailando conuna chica no puedo divertirme(what in there, you was dancing with a girl and can't have fun?) In a mad tone. He slid his hands though his hair and kissed me. I pulled back and put my hair on the side of my face. He sigh and walked away, I called him he turned around and j ran up to him and hugged him. I buried my head in his chest and said I'm sorry. He said it back to and kissed my forehead. I turned and and saw Tessa and chance and Erika and Jake walking out holding each other. I walked up to Tessa and Erika and hugged them both real tight and we all want back home.