chaper 11

Want downs stairs

Y/n POV*

I sat on the coach on my phone. Then I got a call from my manager"

Mrs.colon-hello"

Me-yeah

Mrs.colon-i am coming to get you in twenty minutes".

Me-ok. I'm ready any way.

Mrs.colon-ard make shore by.

(End call. By they act like you made issues😂😂)

So got up. Drove to Starbucks. This is your car

I got out the car and want inside Starbucks

I got out the car and want inside Starbucks. I got cofe and sat down. I got a can from Jake"

Jake- were are u?

Me-starbucks why.?

Jake-just wondering. But OK bye.

Me-bye

I hug up and Want on snapchat and took this picture

Then about five minutes you Want home and at and waited for your manager

(Five minutes late)

She knocked on the door and I open it. It was Mrs. Colon he said are you ready and I said yes. Then I yelled guys I'm leaving and they yelled back ok. Then Tessa and Erika came down stairs and left with me.

Tessa POV* when we all got in the car we want live on Instagram on my phone. 1,080 views.

Y/n POV*

I got a call from from Emilio saying

Emilio- you left to early I was going to go with you.:(

Me-just leave with Jake.

Emilio-ard.

Me-bye

Emilio- bye

*20 minutes later*

We get there and I started to sing

Im jealous I'm overzealous. When down I get real down, when Im high I don't come down. I get angry baby believe me. I can love you just like that, I can leave you just this fast. But you don't judge me, cause if you did baby I will judge you too. No you don't judge me cause If you did baby I will judge you to. Cause I got issues you got them to, so give them all to me and I give mine to you. Basket of glory all of our problems cause we got the kind of love it takes us solve them. Cause I got issues one of them done cause I need you.

(The rest of the song)

I finished the song then me, Tessa, Erika road back home. When we got there it was music blasting. Me, Tessa and Erika walked in we were looking for Jake, chance and Emilio. We walked into the kitchen and saw all 3 of the drunk and dancing on girls. We walked up to them and smacked them. I started to cry then I ran up stairs on my bed. That's when Tessa and Erika walked in.