Chapter 1

Lottie wakes up early the next morning and helps her mum get the younger girls ready for school, packing their lunches and making sure they had all their supplies before walking out the door. She sighs softly when they're gone, relishing in the silence. Don't get her wrong, she loves her siblings, but they were just so loud in the mornings.

She walks back upstairs to her room and grabs her phone, ignoring the notifications as she unlocks it and opens twitter. After scrolling through a few tweets, she freezes when she sees pictures of Harry Styles in town. But what's shocking, is the boy in the pictures with him. Coffee spilled on his shirt, sunglasses even though it' cloudy, small, thin cane in his hand-

Louis jerks awake when he hears Lottie's piercing scream, hurrying to push the blankets down to get out of bed. Lottie rushes into his room before he can, climbing into his bed next to him.

"Lottie, what's wrong?" Louis asks quickly, face a bit panicked. "Why'd you scream?"

"You're all over twitter!" Lottie squeals. "With the one and only Harry Styles! What the hell, Louis?!"

Louis gasps loudly, shaking his head. "What? What're you talking about?"

"There's pictures of Harry spilling your coffee all over you," Lottie giggles, wishing Louis could see the pictures. "And pictures of you two inside the coffee shop. I can't believe you didn't tell me you met Harry Styles!"

"I didn't know I met him!" Louis huffs. "I can't exactly see, y'know. I wasn't freaking out over him, so that's probably why he didn't even tell me his name. He just apologized repeatedly and bought me a new coffee."

"You two look pretty cozy," she teases. "You both look really happy. Why didn't you tell me you met a boy? I need to know these things!"

"Because I figured I'd never see him again, so I didn't bother," he shrugs, rubbing his arms. "Besides, now that I know it was Harry Styles, I know nothing could ever come out of it. He's Harry Styles!"

Lottie smirks a bit when she goes to Harry's twitter, humming softly. "I wouldn't say that. Harry just tweeted, 'Met the loveliest boy yesterday, but didn't catch his name. Anybody wanna help me out?' I'm gonna tell him!"

She reaches over and starts messing with Louis's hair, running her fingers through it repeatedly. She leans back to take a picture, pausing when Louis reaches to grab his sunglasses.

"It'll help him recognize me," Louis insists, but Lottie knows it's bullshit.

"But you look better without them," Lottie says softly, putting her phone down. "You know you do, Louis. Why not keep them off?"

Louis shakes his head, slipping them on. "I always wear them." And it was true. Louis had just recently stopped wearing them around the house. Of course he couldn't see the sympathetic stares, but he could feel them. He knew how empty his eyes looked, and he didn't want anybody else to see them. His family always tries to tell him that his eyes are beautiful, but he hates them. He despises them.

"Alright, Lou, whatever you say," she sighs, not wanting to start an argument between them. "Smile for the camera!"

Louis puts on a small smile and looks in Lottie's general direction, hearing the quiet shutter of the camera. He hopes it looks decent.

Lottie posts the picture in a new tweet, tagging Harry in it.

'@lottietommo: @Harry_Styles His name is Louis and he's my brother! Twitpic.com/pic/5438'

"Do you think he'll notice it?" Louis asks softly. "I mean, he's got millions of followers, right?"

"Yeah, but he's determined to find you," Lottie giggles, scrolling through Harry's replies. "Some people that apparently live in town are saying that they recognize you. You're famous, Louis."