Intro thing

Zodi:Hello! I've decided to make a one shot book for the signs!

Scorpio:Oh dear god, this is going to be torture.

Zodi:SHUT UP SCORPIO, ITS GONNA BE FUN, I'LL MAKE YOU DO WHATEVER I WANT!

Taurus:Zodi calm down, please. I mean even if Scorpio is right you're overreacting.

Zodi:I'll give you food if you agree with me.

Taurus: Well okay then.

Scorpio:Backstabber.

Zodi: Alright, with that out of the way, let me explain a little about rules and stuffs.

Aries:Rules are boring!

1.) No lemon. None at all. Sorry to you strange people who like that,I just don't do lemon. *Rule edit* THIS INCLUDES SMUT!!!I DON'T DO THAT KIND OF STUFF!

Aries:I like rules now.

Sagittarius:Oh thank you Zodi for adding that rule.

2.) PM me or write a message on my message board to request. You must add the two signs you want, genders, and any things you want them to do.
Also if you want to remain anonymous or not.(Age is optional, mostly if it takes place at school)

example,
Aquarius(f) and Taurus(m)
Meet at ice cream parlor, age 14 for both.

3.) No mean comments like You suck, go die in a hole. They are useless and I could care less about them. Comments that critique my work like, You have to many errors. Is acceptable.

Pisces:Yeah!No hate!

Cancer: I agree with Pisces!
Zodi:More rules might be added so check every so often. Now let the fun commence!

*Gong sound*

Gemini:I think she went insane... er.

Virgo:Yup, she definitely did.

Aquarius:I am embarrassed that I'm her sign.

Zodi:You should be.

Gemini: Quick, run before she gets you!

*Signs run away*