Cancer(m) x Pisces(f)

Requested by Piper-ces

Pisces was walking to her favorite cafe as normal. She couldn't wait to try the new pumpkin spice coffee they had added, since it was finally fall. "If I see one more pumpkin spice anything, I'm going to barf." Her friend Scorpio said looking at the menu as they entered in.

"I love pumpkin spice!" Pisces said defending her favorite flavor. "How?" Scorpio asked before ordering her drink, black coffee. "Yuck, how do you drink that stuff! It's so bitter." Pisces said after grabbing their drinks. "It's bitter like my soul." Scorpio said darkly.

"Why are so emo! Even the way you walk is emo!" Pisces said starting to complain. "Why won't you join us, the Emos. We have plenty of benefits, like you not dieing when the hell flames engulf the earth." Scorpio said. Pisces was speechless, she knew that Scorpio was super dark, but sometimes it went too far.

"Please, spare my ears and mind. I'm trying to add a logical reason to that." Pisces said sipping her pumpkin flavored drink. Then the little bell on the door ringed meaning someone had entered the shop.

"Oh God, not the," Scorpio shivered, "popular people." She finished. "They aren't that bad." Pisces said waving to them, only one waved back. "Yeah, but there is no good guy in that group." Scorpio said disappearing into her sweatshirt. "You people are so mean! Hi guys how are you?" Pisces said waving at them more just because Scorpio was being slightly rude.

"Noooooooo!" Scorpio hissed as she slid under the table and sneakily slinked away to a different table as the group walked over. "Hey guys, what's up!?" Pisces asked smiling. "The ceiling." Aquarius said from the back of the group. Pisces blankly stared at him. "No." She said before turning to look at someone else.

"Don't mind him, he hasn't slept for 78 hours. I'm doing awesome though!" Cancer said sitting down next to Pisces. "Oh. Well, I'm stunned." Pisces said not knowing how to respond. "What are you having?" Cancer asked Pisces as his friends went to order their drinks. "A pumpkin spice coffee." Pisces said taking a giant gulp of her drink.

"Pumpkin spice is awesome!" Cancer said. "I know! Scorpio over there says that it's overrated!" Pisces said glaring at Scorpio, who took no notice. "It's not though!" Cancer said sipping his drink. "Thank you for agreeing, wanna go to the ice cream shop later?" Pisces asked. "How bout now instead, I have things to do later." Cancer said, Pisces nodded and they left without anyone noticing.

They had walked to the ice cream shop, with was indoors, and got their ice cream. "This place is amazing!" Pisces said happily as she licked her ice cream happily. She noticed that Cancer was staring at her blankly. "Umm, so, watcha lookin at?" She asked trying to not sound awkward.

"You, I mean, um, you are, uh, weird, for uh, uh, uh, asking." Cancer said looking panicked. "O-okay?" Pisces said confused. Then Cancers phone exploded with notifications. "Woah!" He said looking through them all. Pisces leaned over and got a glimpse of a text from one of Cancers friends.

Dude u asked her out right? Awesome! It read. "What does he mean by you asked her out?" Pisces asked confused. "Uh... Duh....... Muh....... Tuh.......... Bluh." Cancer said not really speaking. "Do you, uh, like me perhaps?" Pisces asked feeling her face go red. "Yuh." Cancer said slowly nodding.

"Actually, that's super cute! You're so nice too!" Pisces said after a lot of thinking. "R-r-r-really?" Cancer said in a shaky voice. Pisces nodded with a wide grin, and Cancer burst out crying and gave her a giant hug.

"You're too nice! You look so cute, how could someone not like you?" He said cheerfully through sobs. "Awww! Pisces said giving Cancer a giant hug. Cancer stopped crying and eventually they went home, but still talked through texting all night long.