Libra(f) x Cancer(m)

Requested by _-libraaa-_

"I hate my life!" Libra complained while slouching on her couch. "Why? I think you have an awesome life!" Cancer said happily sitting next to her. "Well I hate it because I'm literally failing three of my classes now! My parents are going to kill me!" Libra said slouching further down the couch. "I could help you, what classes are you failing?" Cancer asked.

"Math, Science, and history." Libra said looking at Cancer with an unamused face. "Oh, I'm just barely passing those, I was hoping one was English because I'm good at that one." Cancer said putting on a thinking face. "You are no help what so ever! Why am I even friends with you?!" Libra said throwing her hands in the air and falling off the couch. "Hey, that's mean!" Cancer said crossing his arms.

"Well it's true." Libra said."I guess I won't tell you about my one friend who is top student in all of those classes." Cancer said turning his back to Libra. "What, you know someone, tell me please!" Libra begged, Cancer didn't respond. "Okay, I'm sorry I called you useless you are very helpful and I don't know what I'd do without you." Libra added. "Thanks! He'll sit next to you at lunch tomorrow!" Cancer said smiling before running off.

Libra couldn't ask what this person's name was though because Cancer had already left. She decided to attempt her homework before going to sleep, since it was around ten at night.

The next morning arrived and Libra dragged herself out of bed and got ready for school. She went to school and had to talk to Cancer as soon as possible. "Cancer, who is this person who is supposedly super smart?" She asked sitting next to Cancer, since they had the same first class. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you his name. His name is Capricorn." Cancer said smiling his usual smile.

Libra knew who Capricorn was. He was the person in her math class who constantly answered everything and corrected the teacher at every given time and it was annoying. "Oh, that person." She said looking disappointed as the class started.

Lunch came by and Libra had sat down. "How did I manage to get a fifty eight percent on a test?!" She said throwing her math test on the table. Then someone sat next to her. "You're Libra right?" The kid asked. "Yeah, and you're Capricorn?" She asked looking at Capricorn. "Yup, so since I can see that math test right there let's start with your math homework." He said.

"What, you're going to tutor me during lunch?" She asked looking surprised. "Yes I am. I can't tutor you after school since I already tutor so many other kids." Capricorn said taking Libras take home folder and pulling out her math homework. "Let's get started." He said. So they started the daily math tutoring during lunch.

After about two weeks Libra was already doing better in science and history, but not math. Math seemed to be getting worse. So Capricorn made time during the weekend for him to come over to her house and tutor her for an hour about math. That worked, yet slowly she started changing out more and more with Capricorn and less with Cancer.

One random night

"Ugh, this part doesn't make any sense!" Libra said stressing about a math question. She decided to ask Capricorn. She sent him a text, or at least she thought she did.

Cancer looked down at his phone, he had gotten a text from Libra asking about a math question. Apparently Libra clearly had gotten Capricorns number. She said wrong number a little while after. Cancer asked if he could come over later, Libra said sure.

So a little while later Cancer arrived at Libra's place. "Hey Libra how are you?" He asked walking in. "Awesome! My grades have been so much better ever since you got Capricorn to tutor me." Libra said with a wide grin. "I'm glad that he's helping you." Cancer said with a smile. "Yeah, and can I tell you something?" Libra asked.

"Of course you can tell me something, what is it?" Cancer said sitting down. "I'm starting to like Capricorn a little more than a friend." Libra blushing. "Oh, so like a best friend?" Cancer asked forcing a smile. "No you dummy! Like a boyfriend!" Libra said laughing. "Oh, you go for him. I bet he likes you too! Oh look at the time I gotta get going." Cancer said quickly leaving.

The next day Cancer didn't even bother to look at  Libra for some reason. She just passed it off as a weird phase. So lunch came by and as usual Capricorn sat down next to her. "So, you know the drill." He said taking out his lunch.

"Okay." Libra said giving him her best smile and taking out her work. After awhile Libra asked "So what does this mean?", while pointing at a question. "You wrote this though? Are you confused at the question or something else?" Capricorn asked confused. "No no, I know what I'm pointing at, can you read out loud though?" She asked with a sweet tone.

"I'm sorry Libra, I know what this means, but I just can't. I'm only here to tutor you." Capricorn said frowning. "I guess you don't understand, let me read it to you. I like you more than cupcakes, want to be with you more than a narwhal, so how bout you?" Libra read.

"No, I think you don't understand. You have a friend named Cancer, right?" Capricorn said, Libra nodded. "He was acting strange around you, right?" Capricorn asked. "Oh my god I'm a moron." Libra said realizing what Capricorn was saying. "Jeez, I thought I only had to tutor you in math science and history." Capricorn said sarcastically.

Libra wasn't paying attention though. She was thinking about Cancer. He had liked her all along, that's why he was acting so strange around her today. She had to find him. She got up and ran to Cancers normal table. She found him there looking down while his one friend was talking to him.

"Cancer! There you are!" Libra exclaimed. "Hi Libra. How'd it go with Capri?" He asked with a sullen voice. "I know that you like me now!" Libra blurted out. Cancer looked up at her confused. "A-and I think I like you too!" She said so loud everyone at the table were staring at her.

"Really?" Cancer asked. "Yes, now give me a hug dummy!" Libra said smiling. Cancer stood up and gave her a giant hug. They started to hang out even more now and lived a happy life together.

A/N

This took awhile to write, but I'm back from not having any creativity! This seems cheesy kinda but I hope you enjoyed it! Oh well have a good day or night!

Sincerely Zodi.