Scorpio(m) x Pisces(f)

Also requested by Piper-ces

Pisces had gotten home from another long day at school. She put her backpack down at her door and sat back on her couch. "Hey hon, how was school?" Her mother asked walking into the living room. "Exhausting!" Pisces said unhappily. She got up and grabbed her bag again to start her tremendous amount of homework.

"Woah! How many subjects is that!?" Her mom said at the amount of papers she had pulled out. "All of them, including gym and chorus! Like, what the heck?" Pisces said showing her the two pieces of papers for the subjects. "How many do you get?" Her mom asked. "Two, and my friend gets three of them and is gonna explain them to me." She said putting the papers down.

"Alright sweets, finals are coming up too though, do you have time to study?" "No!" Pisces said getting up. "I'm gonna do my homework out back, it's a really nice day out." She said walking over to the back door. Her mom just watched her leave.

Pisces had spent almost two hours outside and had only gotten two pages of homework done. "Arg! What is a hippotuse anyways?!" She said flinging her math homework on the ground. "You mean hypotonues right?" She heard from near the fence. "Yeah, a hippotuse." Pisces said walking over to the fence. Then a head popped up over the fence.

"Hello Scorpio, glad to see you're still around." Pisces said. Scorpio was her neighbor, she had known him for awhile, although he was an adult now, but she didn't care. "The formula isn't hard, it's just a squared plus b squared equals c squared." Scorpio said looking at Pisces. "Yeah, but what is the c and b and a?!" Pisces said pointing at the question. "Oh God, that triangle. The triangles labeled by the way, your ducks are covering it." Scorpio said pointing to Pisces doodle. "What? Oh." Pisces said eating the duck.

"Why don't you see if you can come over to my place?" Scorpio asked. "Sure! I hope you can help me out!" Pisces said getting her stuff.

"Hey mom! Mom!" Pisces shouted for her mom. "Can I go over to Scorpios place?" Pisces asked. "I need help with my homework." She added. "Well... Sure. Be home by seven though." Her mom said after a long silence. Pisces skilled said goodbye and ran out the door.  She ran over to Scorpios house and entered without knocking.

"Hey Scorpio!" She said setting her work down on his coffee table. "Hello Pisces, let's get down to math." He said sitting next to her. It had only been five minutes before Pisces head had started throbbing while looking at the diagrams and notes and explanations she was getting from Scorpio.

"Can we move on to science." She said after a bit. "Sure." Scorpio said. So they moved. After a painful hour and a half of work Pisces had finally finished all her homework. "Ack!, I never wanna do that again!" Pisces said falling onto the couch.

"Hey be careful there. Brand new couch there." Scorpio said. "Sorry.", Pisces said then there was a brief moment of awkward staring. "So, you want some din-" Scorpio said before being interrupted by his phone ringing. Scorpio check his phone and let out a long sigh of resentment. "Who's that?" Pisces asked.

"An annoying girl who's been trying to date since the day I started my job." Scorpio replied letting it go to voicemail. "Oh wow. Is she nice?" Pisces asked curiously. "No, she's horrible and creepy. Besides, I like someone else." Scorpio said.

"Oooo! Tell me tell me!" Pisces said excitedly. "Well I've known her since highschool." Scorpio said. Pisces nodded. "I talk to her a lot. She also struggles with homework alot." Scorpio said. "Just tell me the name already!" Pisces said frustrated.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't think you were that dumb." Scorpio said sarcastically. "That's mean! You've given me no clues!" Pisces said. "Fine, one last one. I'm staring at her right now!" Scorpio said getting down to Pisces level and staring right in the face.

"Me? Well. I don't know how to feel. I mean, I'm still in highschool! I'm not even a senior!" Pisces said. "Well no duh. That's why I haven't said anything Sherlock." Scorpio said standing back up. "Yeah, that is a good thing." Pisces said. "Just promise me, we can still be neighbor friends." Scorpio said getting extremely serious.

Pisces looked up and said sternly, "Of course!" Scorpio smiled and started making dinner before realizing it was almost seven and Pisces had to go.

A/N

I was going to add an A/N to the last chapter, but I accidentally ended it at 666 words. Which is just too perfect. Sorry for the extremely slow updates by the way! I just have so much freaking homework and plus I play an instrument so I must practice that. I also need a daily dose of YouTube, and now I must go through all my subscriptions making sure I actually know when they updated last, because of the algorithm. Oh well, have a beautiful night or day my wonderful potato people's!

Sincerely Zodi.