Aries(m) x Cancer(f) x Scorpio(m)

Requested by Fandomnerdforever
*Fluff Warning*

All Cancer could hear was her alarm clock blaring loudly into the morning. It had to be only 8 in the morning, as she never slept in.

Cancer rolled over to shut off her clock and then back over. "Wait somethings off." She said rolling to the clock again.

"OH MY GOD ITS 3 IN THE AFTERNOON! I MISSED MY TEST!" Cancer yelled, shooting up out of bed and getting dressed. "I knew I took to much NyQuil. Why did I take two whole cap fulls? What was I thinking? I'm studying medicine, this is beyond a rookie mistake!" She said walking out into her dorm.

"What up Cancer? Probably a bunch of failed tests since I thought you were dead but guess you're not." Her roommate Libra said casually.

Cancer was a college student and so she had to dorm with someone in order to actually keep a house. Her roommate turned out to be Libra. Cancer didn't even know what she studied, and if she took classes even. All she knew was that she partied every weekend without fail.

"Yeah, I took two caps of NyQuil last night. Yes I know I study medicine, you don't need to point it out to me." Cancer said silencing Libra as she was about to point that out.

"Well are you still going to the sorority party tonight? It's gonna be lit bro. The... What is the guys thing called again? Oh well guys are gonna be there." Libra said happily eating ramen noodles.

"Yeah I guess so. Maybe it'll take my mind off the fact that I've probably just failed the entire semester because of today." Cancer sighed. She sat on the couch next to Libra and they chatted for awhile before going to the party.

"Alright Cancer let's get going before the party ends." Libra said trying to get Cancer out the door.

"But does this shirt really match these shorts? I mean the patterns seem to almost be conflicting." Cancer whined. She had gone through ten different pairs of clothes, before deciding on her current one. Not even Libra is that indecisive.

"Yes it does now out the door so you can regret your choices later at the party." Libra said dragging Cancer out the door before she could run back in to change again.

After much whining and fighting Cancer and Libra made it to the party.

They entered and was greeted by a dim room with lots of people and lots of loud music.

"Cancer I'm gonna leave you here now, I'll be dancing if you need me!" Libra yelled over the music and chatter before running off into the crowd.

Cancer had been left alone. She didn't know anyone there. They all took different courses and classes. She decided to find a snack bar and sit on the couch she saw open.

At least thirty minutes had passed and the most exciting thing that had happened was a failed attempt at a mosh pit. Cancer had to admit she did giggle when the guy got up again and started yelling at his friends. She could tell he was very drunk. Good thing she wasn't going to be doing that.

"Hey can I sit here?" Someone asked her.

"Eek! Sorry, I was just distracted and yeah you can sit here." She said letting the tall man sit next to her.

He was probably six feet, which was eight inches taller than her. He had bright forest green eyes with long dirty blond hair.

"Thanks. My name's Scorpio, what's yours?" Scorpio asked. His voice was low and calming.

"Cancer," she answered, also desperately thinking of something to create small talk about,"Uh, what classes do you take?"

"I take a business course. I honestly hate it here. Although I don't mind the parties." He said in his soothing voice.