Aries(f) x Virgo(m)

Requested by 0RipplePool0

"Aries let's go to a food place, I'm hungry." Libra said to Aries, her best friend. "Sure, I want pizza." Aries said as they started walking away from the school building they were just in. They walked for a while and we're also having a giant conversation about basically nothing.

"The air is not liquid Libra, get it through your miniature mind!" Aries yelled as they walked into the pizza joint. "Like you're one to talk, you're the one with a 54 in social studies." Libra said, then they looked over at one of the tables and saw more people that they knew.

"Aries you order, I gotta talk to Scorpio now." Libra said winking at Aries. Aries nodded her head as Libra walked over and started to "charm" poor Scorpio. Aries nodded and ordered then went to join Libra.

"So Scorpio got any plans this Saturday?" She asked taking the seat next to him. "No, why?" Scorpio asked. "Oh, well I don't either. So, you wanna go somewhere?" Libra asked in a smooth voice. "Sure. I'll meet at the corner of Central and Peak at three." Scorpio said and Libra smiled slyly. "So Gemini, watcha up to?" Aries asked.

Gemini was on his phone the entire time. "Trying pick up Aquarius." He said casually. "Dude that girl is weird, don't trust her." Scorpio said to Gemini. "Yeah, she came up to me and took my pencil and sharpened it earlier." Libra said. Eventually Scorpio and Libra got into a long conversation about the weird things Aquarius had done.

"She's not that bad. She hangs out with the other weird kids though." Aries said as their order number was called. She went over to pick it up and heard the door open behind her. "Oh no." She heard a small high pitched voice say.

She turned around and saw Aquarius, Cancer, Pisces, and Virgo all behind her in a nest line. "What up Aqua?" She said to her mutual friend. "Potatoes and mushroom pizza with black olives on half." Was the reply she got.

"Okay then." Aries muttered to herself before going back to sit with the others. "Quickly, avert your eyes before Libra and Scorpio start pdaing." Gemini said as Aries saw Libra slowly approaching Scorpio, achieving her ultimate goal.

"Yuck, do it outside." Aries yelled as they started sucking faces. Libra glared at her and mumbled something to Scorpio and not long after they left. "And then there were two." Gemini said still on his phone.

Then out of nowhere a random full mushroom was thrown at him. "If you're such a fungi why don't you eat one!" Aquarius yelled before storming out with Cancer. They had left Pisces and Virgo alone.

"Damn, what did you do to make her insult you like that?" Aries asked munching on pizza. "I started using cheesy pick up lines." Gemini said with a wide grin. Aries let out a sigh and finished her pizza then moved onto Libras slice and lastly Scorpios.

"Welp, I better leave now." Gemini said hurriedly and rushed out. "Well it seems I am the winner." Aries mumbled unhappily to herself while taking the last bite of pizza.

Wham! "Oh no, Virgo I'm so sorry!" Aries heard Pisces say and she looked over her shoulder to see Pisces on the floor and Virgo covered in marina sauce. "This was my concert shirt." Virgo said slowly, but you could tell there was a hidden anger in it. "Here let me clean it up." Pisces said rushing to grab napkins.

She only made it worse though she had managed to knock over a bottle of water thus ruining Virgos shoes."Pisces, please, just stop." He said between clenched teeth. "Oh no, now your shoes are wet! Here's the napkins!" Pisces said handing them to him, but she had managed to fall over and cause Virgo to knock over a table.

Virgo stood up and when Aries caught a glimpse of his eyes she could tell he was crazy mad. "PISCES! YOU, YOU, YOU," Them he started speaking an entirely different language. Pisces started tearing up. "Why would you say that to me in my native language?" She said before running away.

Since Aries and Virgo, plus an unhappy worker, were the only ones there no one saw the events that just happened. "Well then. That happened." Aries said louder than she meant to.

Virgo turned his head. "I'm sorry but what was that miss-know-it-all?" He approached her table slowly. "Well then. That happened. Need me turn up your hearing aid grandpa?" Aries said sassily. "Bish what? I ain't the person to mess with now, for many reasons." Virgo said defensively. "Okay, and what are you gonna do, daintily slap me with those chicken arms?" Aries said.

To her surprise Virgo just walked away to another table. Aries watched as Virgo sat down and put his hands on his head. "Maybe I went too far." Aries mumbled thinking about what she had said before getting up and walking over to Virgo.

"Hey, uh, what u said back there was pretty rude." Aries began. Virgo looked up at her with a blank stare. "Thanks Sherlock for the update." He said angrily. "Well if you don't want my apology then I don't want your pity party over here! Why are you haven't wearing a white shirt in a pizza place in the first place!" Aries said mad. "Because I have a concert in ten minutes and I was hungry! Aquarius suggested it!" Virgo said aslo mad.

"Why follow her though! You are a sheeple!" Aries yelled back. "WELL IT'S NOT LIME I HAVE TIME MACHINE!" Virgo screamed standing up. "Oh just skip to the end with you two violently making out already!" The worker said still cleaning up marinara sauce.

Both Aries and Virgo looked at the person and then each other and laughed. "I would rather kiss one of the school toilets!" Aries said. "And I would rather kiss the cafeteria floor!" Virgo said. They continued to laugh and say stupid jokes u til it was Virgos concert.

Aries decided to go and watch, which she never would otherwise. "Yo Virgo! Nice job out there." Aries said walking backstage when the concert had finished. "I know, just imagine where I'll be in ten years if I'm already this good." Virgo said full of himself. "Yeah, you'll be on the streets trying to get people to listen to you." Aries said jokingly. "I'd like to see you do better." Then they started a long conversation after as they walked home together.

After that they became great friends and even a little more after a bit of time.

A/N

I UPDATED! WOOHOO! THIS CALLS FOR A PARTY! But really sorry for the slow updates, haven't had a good past two days. At least I'm going to a friend's house though! I hope you enjoyed this and has a beautiful day or night!

Sincerely Zodi.