I got curved: Story time

Let me tell y'all for now on don't ask don't tell.

I'll start off by telling you this. I am mature for my age. I'm sixteen ever since I became a teenager a lot of guys Older than me tried to get at me.

At first I was like ew perverts but the older I became the more chill I became.

Antyway so I got all dolled up go go absolutely no where. Nice lil crop top,shorts,hair did all that hunty

Everything but somewhere to be. So I get bored and decide to go outside.
A

s soon as I go outside I'm getting complements left and right. I loved it

Mind you my little brother with me at the time. So we goofing off cracking jokes with each other about ten minutes into our walk I was on our way back home. It was hot as shit.

Mind you I live in a big community in the suburbs. When you first turn in its all apartments then when you keep straight and turn right you have the town house condos where I live then you have the regular family homes to the left
So there was this van turning into where I lived then all a sudden it came to a stop.

So I'm thinking I'm bout to get kid napped,sexually assaulted or some other crazy shit. Just in time when the guy was getting out my mom was just turning in.

Okay so I tricked myself into believing they was Gon do something crazy. I knew he was Gon try to hit on me and FROM WHAT I could see he was fionneee and then some.

But my mom ain't play that. I was fifteen I wasn't allowed to date. I'm sixteen and if I even want to hang out with someone of the opposite sex My mom gotta meet him.

That's why I always kept my relationships low key .

Anyway I knew if my seen me talking to this guy she would be on my ass so I played it off.

I ran to her car "MOM THEIR TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!" Yup my ass straight lied. I wasn't Gon get my ass whooped

"How you know that?"
"Mom he stopped on the side. That's suspicious. Can you just take me home"I said like I was shook or sum. My ace was literally 30 seconds away.

So we get home. My little brother shake his head at me.

"We left the basketball"I lied
Real talk I was going to see if I could find that nigga.

Ya know what I'm shaying
I was tripping now that I think about it.

I walked through the apartments town homes all that. So I don't see him So I put my earphones in and my song came on.

Bad and boujee.

Mind y'all its almost nine at night now.

I know yall like
You desperate hot ass lil that ass bitch but listen. He was CUTE.

HE WAS FINE!! I AINT EVER SEEN SOMEBODY LIKE HIM BEFORE EVER!

So we walking back and some bright ass head light. Flash me. So I stop cause I can't see shit then I realized... It was that same van.

So I'm hype as shit . I found my nigga.

So I though.

He pulls over then roll his window down.
He must of heard my music cause I had taken my ear phones out. He was real smooth the way he sparked up the conversation

"So you bad and boujee"
I hit hit with my infamous cardi B face

Then that's when he asked me to come closer.

Bittchh I was naive when I wanted to be but I didn't move not one inch. So you know he asked me my name then was just flirting.

I could tell he had to be between 19-21 by this time. So he ask me to come closer again. I told him no again

Another smooth ass line "why you scared? I don't bite unless you want me to"

So his friends in the car recording him and piping his head up. I ain't gon lie I was shook and turned on. I felt like I lost all my sense. He was suducting that quick😭💀💀💀

So you know he get out the car. And walks the short distance to me. He start telling me how special I was cause he got out the car and he ain't have no shoes.

My Nigga where the fuck you riding too wit no shoes???

So I let that slide so you know we flirting our asses off my little brother just sitting there with his hand on his waist.

So the dude go this ya brother right. I tell him then he start cracking up

"I know that lil nigga probably thinking how this nigga gon talk to my sister right in my face

So you know we laughing joking he got a real good sense of humor. all is good till he ask me

"How old are you"
I was gonna be sixteen in a moth so I told him

"Sixteen"

Everything happened so quick.

He gave me a once over then got back in that van and left.

He didn't say bye
He didn't say I gotta go
He didn't nothing. He just skrrt off on my ass

Yooo I ain't ever had somebody dub me so quick.

He should have caught this case. I'm sure if I ain't even tell him my age we would probably be on the phone right now. 

I was sooooooo pissed. I didn't talk to anyone the rest of the day. I was all depressed at school and shit.

So for now on If they don't ask Don't tell.
And if they do ask distract them.

Have any of you guys been dubbed before?

-stay fabulous💋

Before we go

I want you guys to check out _Euphoria-Serenity_ books! Don't hesitate to leave comments or vote