Type of guys

When it comes to guys I am very picky...

I don't...well I am no longer attracted to light skin guys. Especially cute ones.
I'll be damned if my nigga look cuter than me.
I'm just kidding...maybe.

I like hood niggas. I'm not going to lie. I don't know why, I grew up in the city and my uncle,stepdad,cousins all that USE to ya know... So I've been around drug dealers and stuff like that my whole life.

I think its their humble-ness and ambition.
Now don't get it twisted not just any nigga. Like the ones who really struggling to make ends meet. And doing what they gotta do cause that's their family only source of momry

Not no nigga who in the streets causing trouble just cause that's a fad now and days.

That don't mean I don't like successful black men either.
I find them VERY attractive.the entrepreneurs who put forth blood,sweat and tears to achieve their dreams and goals.

I love them!

White guys???
Absolutly fucking not.

Let me tell you why.
My dad is white and by the way he treated my mom and the way he treats his current wife.

I feel like white men only get with black women to brain wash them of their culture.
My mom was not having that. But his current wife she doesn't seem to notice the games and tricks he is playing on her.

I don't like friendly guys either.
Its not a insecurity thing. It just doesn't take a lot for me to feel disrespected.

If were out together and a female you know but I don't know speaks...you better keep it pushing.
Or you gonna have to deal with my additude.

No you know what. To ahead and say hi,hello but that's it.

I guess its cause guys I've already dealf with. When their friendly I feel like that's key for them to walk all over you.

The last boy I dated was a prime example. One day we were in class he was sitting with a few of our friends and I was standing next to him. So one of his friends (girl) comes in the class and stands by the door and ask to talk to him.

He looked at me before he got up and I let him know I didn't mind. While he steps out the whole time everybody else is being nosey but I trust him then everyone looks at me and one of his friends tell me he was feeling all on her.

Long story short he was caught being too dann friendly and lost the best thing he had.

I don't like guys who tell our business. The arguments,conversations,secrets we tell each other better stay between us. That's not for you to go tell your friends or your bro's that's the quickest way to piss me off.

Leave the gossiping for the messy females.

Don't be lazy. I can not stand anybody lazy. I want you to have dreams and goals. Not no body who just goes with the flow.

Be on your shit. Again the last guy I talked to. He started his own business that's all good and everything but he wasn't on top of his shit
It was like he was waiting for hand outs. It was summer time the best time to work for teens and I kid you not ever day I was applying to 2 and 3 places. Him on the other hand only applied to 2 places.

I had to remind him to check the status of his application and all that ...nigga no.

A good listener.

I want someone I feel like who will listen to EVERYTHING. I repeat myself often but I want someone who does not seem to mind all that.

Adventurous.
I want to go places neither of us been to before and I want us to go to interesting places.

Low key.
I don't want a boyfriend who is all in the mix. I don't want people telling me this that and the third about you. Then I have to make sure none of these things are true. That's a turn off actually.

Respectful
You have to respect your elders and females. If I see you disrespect a female I might disrespect your ass. I find it disgusting when guys disrespect females at all.

Observitive
I want you to be able to tell me things about myself that I didn't even realize

Family oriented.
If your family oriented that's an automatic turn on. No questions asked.

Honest

Sex fanatic

I understand were young and curious. But I'm a virgin and I plan to be monogamous if that's how you say it. Worrying about sex diseases and all that other shit is too much. So now I ain't giving it up until I feel like its the real deal. So don't bring up sex every chance you get cause that will get you cussed out and hurt feelings.

Funny.
If you can make me laugh...you got me

That's all I could think of as of now.

Do we have anything in common?

-stay fab💋