Back to school pt.2

So we already covered Clothes and shoes....Now I will share with you guys Hairstyles.

Bundles can be expensive (good ones)
I am a hair fanatic

When buying hair hunty boo boo child you do not just buy anything!!!
You want something that will LAST a few months.

Now this is where you girls get it mixed up at
"Eww so and so had them same bundles since school started and its the middle of december"

If you buy good shit...I'm talking 300+ for bundles...that's okay cause they were ment to last a few months to a year.

I remember my step mom ordered her Indian curly hair from this one place and they actually showed you them cutting the girl hair off,cleaning it and that whole process. And I was playing in her hair one day and I ask her did she order new hair and that bitch told me it was the same bundles from last summer.

Yes the took them out washed them and re did her hair and all that.

I think she spent 900 soars one that

Enough about that whore my point was just cause a girl has hair in for a while don't mean shit. She probably brought that good shit

Now I'm not telling y'all to go spend that much on hair but in you went to your local beauty/hair store and brought some shit for 45$ don't expect it to last as long. It will probably last you every bit of a month.(if you take care of it properly)

I'll be damned if I don't get bundles!! The last four years I went back with bundles and I'm getting them again!!

But here are some cute,in style and cheap hair styles.

Crochet- so they are super easy and cute.... And cheap. I think when I got them done in the past I spent thirty dollars. And still had some left over.

I did the twist and there was this new braiding pattern they had and I tried that too. These will last just as long as box braids if you do a good braiding pattern.

They joy in these are say you take then out. Leave them out for a few weeks buy 2 new packs and redo them. Put the fresh ones on top and the old ones on the bottom

And when they do finally start to get old you can do a twist out. Unravle them and you got 2 hair styles for the price of one!

Thats the twist out

Slayed ponytail- if you are lazy when it come to wrapping your hair I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS FOR YOU!!!

Anyway this shit is fye!!
Broke bitxhes can slay now!!!!

So all you need is  gel, flat iron,scarf,comb,brush  and some cheap hair maybe. Not no stiff shit make it can at least move and swing. You don't need to go out and buy 100 dollar bundles for this hair do.

I'm sure any of you guys can do this hair style if you have all the things above. If you don't know how YOUTUBE that shit .

Sleek bun- this is literally the cheapest hair do. All you need is your gel,comb,brush,scarf and maybe a flat iron.

Not to sound cocky but where I live I'm the trend setter. I remember in 9th grade when I start wearing crochet all the girls was like

"Your hair is ugly"
"Why didn't you just get box braids..."

Sis....why the next week the same bitches who said all that was wearing crochet braids???

Then I had taken my bundles out this was last school year.

And I didn't want braids so I tried some new shit I did the sleek low bun.  It was cute as shit. I changed my parts up and everything .... Next thing you know all the girls even the bald head ones were wearing the same style.

Even clothing trends but I'm not gonna get into all that.

If you even want to spice it up add a braid to it

Long ponytail braid- if you don't wrap your hair I DONT RECOMMEND THIS

Put your hair into a ponytail. Slay that shit then add braiding hair and braid that shit then you automatically a bad bitch

I hope this helped some of you guys!!!

I hope some of yall try any of the hair styles

Last but not least a big secret.

ACCECORIES!!!!

don't be boring wear jewelry. That makes your outfit 20× better cause say if someone wore the same or similar outfit as you.

I bet they don't got the same accessories or have ANY for that matter.

You feel better too and my favorite places to buy ACCECORIES

Sunglasses,cute hair ties,wallets,bookbag,ratings,rings,chokers and all that at FOREVER21!!!!!!!!