My frustration

So I haven't dug deep into the story BUT I heard about the riot in NC...I believe that's where it was.

I don't understand the hatred. At the end of the day we all bleed the same color,we all gonna die one day,we all came out a vagina... Ain't nobody better than anyone else cause their ethnicity or skin color.

Hatred is instilled in people mind. The same way everything else is. If we didn't teach children boy and girl,love and hate so on and so. These are all problems that we as a human race created.

Sooner than later a child will learn on their own. It's called common sense. There would be no racism,transphobia,fatphobia,sexism etc.

But some people drill these things like "darker skinned people are monsters"

"Or gays go to hell" in their child mind cause those are their Gaurdian/Parents phobia or what they are afraid of which is a damn shame.

I ain't even gonna hold you the more I think about this shit...I begin to feel like a racist myself...against my own people.

As I said before I am half white and I don't fuck with my family whom are Trump  supporters.

I feel this anger towards whites for the shit that they do. No man is superior to another.

Why do they feel this way. Being as though I am mixed both black and white I often get asked how I feel.

I feel ashamed. I have family members who were Klan men.Then I feel hurt seeing my people suffering.

I remember back in middle school I was told I'm not white enough to hang with the white girls and not black enough to hang with the black girls. Mentally that fucked me up cause so felt as though I had to pick a side and that's when I started to grow a frustration and anger towards white people.

I

don't like the fact that we are treated as a trend rather than a culture. All a sudden everybody wants big lips that we were made fun of, braided up hair ,darker skin.... Yet They hate us... I'm confused. You don't like us yet white people are trying to be like us... Were popping.

Then trump twitter acc must have been taken down or sum cause he tweets about the dumbest shit but he couldn't send out condolences for that riot??

Then us as a black community. I understand we are hurt and we play with the cards that were delt to us.

The government wants us to stay in poverty. They denied us of jobs,education,health so on and so forth because of our skin color. They still do just on the down low.

In the city where I was born and raised (not saying where) I'm dead ass not liei1ng to you on the end of everyblock is a liquor store or a closed/abandoned church. On everyblock. I kid you not. Some blocks got a corner store

But you know why?? When were drunk we don't think straight. We do crazy stuff and its sad to see that the people who live in the city has yet to peep this.

My city was ranked the worse/ most violent city in the year for At least 3 consecutive years..now were #4

I live(ed) in a tiny city. It's about 1/8th the size of Jamaica. If not even smaller.

Everyday there is at least two shooting in my city and it's so small word gets around quick. But see the government is fine with that. They give us drug stores and liquor stores cause who is worried about protesting for black lives when your drunk or high?