What the Health

So I got bored and I decided to watch this documentary on Netflix.... Let me tell you this shit is crazy. I'm rethinking my whole diet.

Mind you guys my BMI is just about right. My weight and my height almost match I'm probably 5-14 pounds over weight at the most.

I been wanting to lose that little bit of weight but I think this did it.

Did you know ...
Sugar does not cause diabetes? No sugar isn't good for you but it literally does nothing for your body. It just gives you calories to burn. That's about it

But processed meats are more likely to give you diabetes.

Processed meats such as sausage,bacon,cold cuts,pepperoni all that cause its packed with unsaturated fats and the chemicals they pack in there. As well as carcinogens. If you don't know what any of those things are then google it. Those are the leading causes of heart disease,diabetes even liver failure.

It was also proven that eating those things are as damaging as smoking cancer sticks. That is Horriable.

Think about what diseases and stuff cigarettes give you and if eating these processed meats are no better than cigarettes... Your setting your self up

And fish! Everybody thinks fish is oh so healthy... Nope they are packed with toxins and pesticides

The American government is basically telling us to eat foods that is Horriable for our health. Its only putting more money into farmer Pockets

This is literally their way off killing us off.
They don't care about us.

Then listen to this.

Think about all the chips and snack brands we got.

Lays,Doritos,cheetos,ruffles,sun chips,fritos,munchies...all that

Then think about the variety of flavors. Per brand.

That's a whole lot. That's hundreds and thousands of different chips.

But if you were to go somewhere else lets say....London they don't even have half of the fattening snacks we have...you know why?

They have their people health in their best interest. But not the American government

Were literally during from this stuff
This is one of the government way of "population control"  their doing it on purpose.

This shit is just a shame. 1 in every 3 Americans will soon have diabetes.
Btw when you get diabetes that takes up to 17 years off your life do and expectancy.

Yall got to actually sit and watch it. Just word of advice if you aren't in to biology and human development or human health...you may not understand this to the fullest and the. Real danger behind it.

Lets not forget cardiovascular diseases one of the leading causes of death in 2017.

We can't even trust word from the leading health organizations.

Listen to this
Suzan...whatever her last name is the CEO of the American breast cancer society. It is very well proven that dairy products lead to cancer... But their sponcers are the leading dairy producers in the country.

The same thing with the people who who create the dietary guidelines...the same people who are suppose to inform Americans on the healthy and non healthy foods... They get money and are sponcered by McDonald's ,taco bell,KFC ...Horriable food company's

I'm telling you I'm considering going vegan. Imma piss my mom off making her buy all this extra shit...but hey I'm woke now💀 ain't shit she can do about it.

I can go on and on and on and on. Stay woke,eat healthy ,do your research and read what's in your food.

Last but not least -stay fab💋