~ Chapter 2 ~

Years passed by, Eleanor grow from a beautiful child to a stunning young women; what puzzled Belladonna the most, was that once the young child had turned twenty she stopped aging. Belladonna searched high and low for books about Eleanor's kind but was unsuccessful, that was until a wandering wizard entered the shire.

Gandalf the grey was a very wise man, he looked upon the child himself in pure shock. He had heard about the raid on the shifter clan. The white council where informed that every last one died apart from a middle aged man; he was now living in fear with the bear skin changer Beorn.

He promised the hobbit lass on his return back to the shire, he would bring the books she intended; that was not good enough for Belladonna. The hobbit lass, having the Took streak in her wanted to go herself. The wizard warned the lass that it would be dangerous but that never stopped her.

She was gone months leaving Bungo to raise Bilbo and Eleanor himself. Bilbo himself was an adventures young hobbit and would spend his days in the woods with Eleanor. The young women from the very beginning always watched over her brother, always protected him and stuck up for him when he was picked on for been a weird hobbit.

The siblings would play games, where Bilbo was the knight and Eleanor was the evil attacker; sometimes the women would change form and pounce on her brother, giving him the kiss of death as Bilbo called it.

Belladonna soon returned to the shire safe and sound, with all the information she need. She also came back with a dozen different stories to tell the children. Every night after the parents would huddle the children on the sofa and tells tales of wizards, Elves, Dwarves, Goblins, Trolls and even shape shifters.

Bilbo loved to hear the stories and imagined it was him fighting off trolls and goblin with his sister by his side. However that side of him died the day him and Eleanor lost their parents; he told himself it was time to grow up and look after bags end.

Eleanor retreated in to herself; they were the second pair of parents she had lost. That day Eleanor promised to never let any harm befall on to her brother.

Together the two picked themselves up and made bags end theirs but still kept somethings of their parents. Both had different chores; Bilbo would goes and gather supplies, whiles Eleanor would hunt in her wolf form. On her return she would skin and gut the animal before handing it over to her brother to cook. She would then go and clean up and shift into her now full grown tabby cat.

Bilbo hardly minded his sister shifting it's not like he couldn't talk to her, he very much got the shock of his life when he first found out. He hide behind his father who simply laughed at him, Bilbo final moved away once Eleanor returned to her human self.

Things were finally settling down for the Baggins sibling. What they didn't know that in a couple of years that peace would be broken by a company of Dwarves and a meddling Wizard wanting to reclaim the great dwarf kingdom Erebor, from the dragon Smaug the terror.