wedding

So I'm skipping a bit because I'm not sure what I would do in the meantime. It's only months after he proposed. She's still 21 and him 23.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astoria and Draco woke up at the same time. He smiled at her. "You know what today is?" He said smiling at her. 

"Our wedding day," She said smiling. He nodded and she bit her lip sweetly.

They got up and went to where their wedding was. They didn't know much about weddings, but they knew enough to have one. They looked at each other one final time. "So the next time you see me," she said. 

"You'll be walking down an aisle, about to be my wife." He said smiling. She kissed him one last time, then went off.

Hours had passed, but to Astoria, it felt like minutes, but days for Draco. "Why does preparing for a wedding take this long?" Draco asked his best man quickly. He shrugged.

Astoria and her bride's maids were finishing up getting her in her perfect wedding day dress. "Merlin's beard! You look stunning!" Daphne said. Astoria hugged her sister tightly. 

"I love you, Daphne." She said hugging her tightly. Her sister smiled. 

"I love you too, sis."

Draco was at the altar, his hands were shaking. He was fearful she might say 'no' and would run off, or she would freak out and not walk down at all. He was fearful of this for once.

"You ready?" One of the groom's men asked. "I hope so," Draco replied.

Astoria had was ready, and her father was right by her side. "Dad?" She said turning to him. 

"Yes?" He replied. 

"I'm Ok." She said. He asked her earlier and she wasn't sure what to say, but that was hours ago. Now she was OK. She was about to marry the man of her dreams.

They finally started walking down the aisle. Draco couldn't keep his eyes off her. He loved her too much. She meant everything to him, and she felt the same way about him. She loved him, and now she was going to marry him. They were to be husband and wife forever.

She was finally at the altar. They were still smiling. Their eyes were looking at each other, and they never moved. They wouldn't stop smiling and looking at each other.

"Ladies and gentlemen we are gathered here today to celebrate the love of Draco Malfoy and Astoria Greengrass." The man at the altar spoke.

"Please repeat after me. 'I, Draco Malfoy,'" he said. 

"I, Draco Malfoy," he started. "Take you, Astoria Greengrass, to have and to hold, for better worse." He said. It suddenly felt like the world stopped around them. 

"For better or for worse." She said. 

"For weakness and in strength." 

"In sickness and in health." 

"To cherish,"

"To love," she said with a tear falling down her eye and onto her cheek.

"Forever and always." He said. 

"Forever and always." She said. 

"I love you." He said, a small tear falling down his face. 

"I love you." She said. 

"I do." He said. 

"I do." She said with another tear falling.

Then, he kissed her. He kissed her like it was the first time and the last time. She kissed him back. She never felt more in love than right then. She loved him so much. This was their wedding kiss. The kiss that showed that they were forever together. It was their love shared.

The people at the wedding clapped and stood up. They broke apart and smiled. "I just married the love of my life." She said smiling, tears falling down her face. 

"Me too," Draco said smiling. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him once again.

They broke apart and came down the aisle together, arm and arm. They walked down and smiled widely. For once he felt truly happy, but every moment he was happy, it was because she was there. The rice was thrown as they walked and smiled together.

Astoria felt like the happiest person in the world. She loved Draco for such a long time, and now she was married to him. She loved him so dearly and now she was walking down the aisle with his arm in hers.

After a few hours, they began doing toast. Astoria's sister was first. "Now that'll be great," Astoria mumbled in his ear.

"Hello. I'm Astoria's older sister, Daphne. For years, I never wanted anyone to love her. Even have a small crush on her. I thought I was protecting her. When she was younger, she and I would do play weddings. I was always the bride because we claimed I would be married first. But we were wrong. We were very wrong." Astoria looked at Draco. She felt that this meant Daphne would say something kind.

"Here I am. On her wedding day. When I first discovered that Astoria was dating Draco, I was not very happy. I thought this meant that I couldn't protect her suddenly. Then when they got engaged, I practically yelled at them. Then I remember what he said to me." Draco suddenly remembered. He smiled.

"Why can't you just accept this? Daphne, I love her more than anybody that's ever existed and I used to think that I could never love anybody the way I love her! Daphne, I want to marry her because she loves me like I do her and I want to share that with the entire wizarding world but you make it so hard! I am in love with your sister! I want forever with her. I love her more than anybody in the Muggle and wizarding world! But with you like this, it doesn't help! I love her!" Daphne said with memory.

"After he said this, Astoria was crying from happiness. And being a good fiancée, he took her into his arms and comforted her. Draco, you love my sister more than anyone could love somebody. And Astoria, you love him more than I could ever imagine." Astoria and Draco smiled, his arm wrapped around his wife.

"So I would like to propose a toast. To my sister, Astoria, and to her husband Draco." She raised her glass and drank from it, just like the others did.

Astoria looked like she was about to cry from what her sister said. Draco kissed her cheek. "I love you." He said smiling. 

"I love you too." She said smiling back.

They danced and they ate, just like every other wedding. Astoria and Draco were in love, more than they could even imagine.